* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In work the now and these cunts look scared, some of them are rough as fuck as well, I'm not even going to start on them, I'm going to leave it a few months yet and see where we are then start the winding up. 

Love seeing these cunts suffer like this, haven't seen it for a while and the pain is delicious, one rite cocky snp cunt who I wouldn't stop smashing with a bat who has been a cock ever since I started in here, don't speak to him but whenever there near I shall have a big smile on and they will know but I won't mention football at all. 

Think I will get a wee bit of bigotry going as well when I'm loading the lorrys later, that will really get to them. 

??????

“Invest in the playing squad”.

“invest in the playing squad”

”invest in the playing squad”

No cunt going to bring up the fact that Rodgers has spent close to 18 million in the past year - 12 million of which has been spent in this calendar year alone (and that’s not including the fee they paid for Musoda)?

They’ve given him money, he’s just proving himself to be absolutely hopeless at spending it..just like he was at Liverpool.

1 hour ago, MattyBlue said:

Jim whites an utter fucking tit aswell, why the fuck do we pay him to host events 

Aye

Heard him yesterday. “celtic are a wonderful club and fans come from all over the world to watch them on Champions League nights, I wish them well tonight”

Boak

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

No cunt going to bring up the fact that Rodgers has spent close to 17 million in the past year - 12 million of which has been spent in this calendar year alone (and that’s no including the fee they paid for Musoda)?

They’ve given him money, he’s just proving himself to be absolutely hopeless at spending it..just like he was at Liverpool.

Everyone blaming the board (at the taigs, fans, media) but this post sums it up.

It is laughable.

Unless they have their own equivalent of Mark Allan (i guess so) Rodgers needs to be taken to account.

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

No cunt going to bring up the fact that Rodgers has spent close to 18 million in the past year - 12 million of which has been spent in this calendar year alone (and that’s not including the fee they paid for Musoda)?

Someone posted a list the other day of all his failed signings, most of which cost decent money but can't remember where it was. Wish I knew so that I could use it to wind people up

2 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Everyone blaming the board (at the taigs, fans, media) but this post sums it up.

It is laughable.

Unless they have their own equivalent of Mark Allan (i guess so) Rodgers needs to be taken to account.

He spent 9 on edouard. Why not prioritise a cb? Or two cbs?

The answer is he's an arrogant bastard and thought they'd score goals that would take them through. The taigs are shite and the first properly organised side they came up against have knocked them out. 

3 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

It is laughable.

Rodgers knew fine well this was coming and threw the board under the bus with his comments last week. 

Just now, ManchestGer said:

Someone posted a list the other day of all his failed signings, most of which cost decent money but can't remember where it was. Wish I knew so that I could use it to wind people up

The only two he's signed that have worked are Sinclair and arguably ntcham.

Dembele was a deila/board signing 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The only two he's signed that have worked are Sinclair and arguably ntcham.

Dembele was a deila/board signing 

Yeah pretty much what I always say to people down here but couldn't believe the list I seen the other day, guys I'd either never even heard of or completely forgotten about.

Just now, Marky. said:

Disappointing that I’ve just realised they’re still in the Europa league.

Do you not think its good they're in it if we happen to get in? Means we'll both be having to do Thursday Sundays. I'd actually be slightly concerned about our league progress if only we were doing that. 

10 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

It is laughable.

They do - Lee Congerton. He worked at Chelsea when Rodgers was there so probably how they know each other.

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Btw and not sour grapes thank fuck our interest in him.didnt lead to anything. He's terrible 

I don't think he's that bad when he's just asked to defend - that's the big difference between how we are this season and how they are. Gerrard's not interested in Katic playing football. The big man just defends first and foremost and is quite happy to put it into row Z, take pelters off Arfield for not playing it short to him ( :lol:) and get back into position. 

They consistently want Hendry to play out from the back and he just can't do it. He makes mistake after mistake after mistake and brings pressure onto himself 

It's fucking glorious to watch and I really, really hope he plays against us in a few weeks - but if they don't strengthen their defence after last night I'll be fucking shocked :lol: 

Just now, Gman36 said:

Do you not think its good they're in it if we happen to get in? Means we'll both be having to do Thursday Sundays. I'd actually be slightly concerned about our league progress if only we were doing that. 

Definitely a good thing; just wishing I hadn’t sent my birds dad a text saying I’m enjoying my visit to Europe for my holiday just now and hoping that it’s all good in Scotland ?.

7 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

The lights are as shite looking as celtic are.

Video at the top.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3069236/chris-sutton-celtic-board-disco-lights/

Ffs the indicators on an Audi are better than that 

3 hours ago, gmcf said:

Slightly OT , but just watched the BBC news there and apparently last night's defeat has cost them £10M . 

Now thats what you call deflation :lol:

It'll no be long before the amount they won't get for CL money is "Undisclosed" fuckin mutants 

Archived