* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

I hope at the very least the op spat on the fucking thing...

Why waste any energy on it? 

Thing is if they think that looks cool, they're basically representing themselves as some kind of skeletal junkie. Making an arse of themselves as usual. 

2 hours ago, The Monk said:

That Australian guy has now signed on a two-year loan deal, didn’t really notice him in the WC so can’t judge but think it’s weird loaning a player for two years, why don’t Man City just loan him for one then see how he does?

Lawwells son works at Man City guessing that's something to do with it.

16 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Still eating him up , think we know who the sad bastard is Hartson , 

Also on the same page , boyatas agent is hitting out again cause seville won't meet the dhims £10million price tag on boyata , even though yesterday marseille offered £13.5 million for him :rofl:, then there's nickerless saying he's seriously concerned Rangers will close the gap . Well he's kinda right if by closing it ,he means by us winning the league :wanker: :1120982233_SGsmile: 

I genuinely don’t understand this Boyata business. He’s absolute garbage. The only thing that’s given me hope over the last few years of OF games is his name on the team sheet.

17 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I genuinely don’t understand this Boyata business. He’s absolute garbage. The only thing that’s given me hope over the last few years of OF games is his name on the team sheet.

Scapegoat.

41 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Him n that simunovic have mistakes in them n gordon has a spill or two now n again 

10 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Training with the youths apparently :lol: 

Boyata? 

?

I think we just got the real measure of Brenda.  Everything's going well, there he is all fucking sun-tan and pearly white teeth, charm to the point of smarm with the media, they lap it up.  Treat him like the fucking messiah.  King Bastarding Cunting Brenda the fucking god.

One hint of pressure and the Assistant is up in front of the cameras.  

I think we now know Brenda is spineless.

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Is he any good? Never heard of him. Seems a bit strange that City get this guy in and punt him for 2 years straight away.

celtic have been given the option to buy him after the loan so I'm guessing he ain't that special or else City would hang on to him. 

45 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

I think we just got the real measure of Brenda.  Everything's going well, there he is all fucking sun-tan and pearly white teeth, charm to the point of smarm with the media, they lap it up.  Treat him like the fucking messiah.  King Bastarding Cunting Brenda the fucking god.

Spot on.

54 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

Any pressure or sustained challenge this season and he will crumble

1 hour ago, scotty1976 said:

So looking forward to SG putting the smarmy, smug bellend in his place.

Have no dout he will crumble under the pressure if we can give them a strong challenge this season, which I am very confident we will if we get another couple of players in before the transfer window closes. 

When we win 55 the meltdown from all the obssessed haters in this country will be magnificent. 

8 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Even though their first team look to be in the shit , they get this Arzani on a two year loan deal (subject to International clearance ) for their development squad 

That true? Someone I used to work with is bigging the prick up to be the next Mbappe! Would love it if he ended up in the development squad!

3 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Is he any good? Never heard of him. Seems a bit strange that City get this guy in and punt him for 2 years straight away.

I had never heard of him either mate and I think it all sounds very dodgy to me, an EPL team sign a player never likely to play for them and then immediately put him out on loan for two years to them. :notallowed:

Then it is said he will be for the development squad, all very strange. :unsure:

32 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

That true? Someone I used to work with is bigging the prick up to be the next Mbappe! Would love it if he ended up in the development squad!

This is a snippet of a Talksport article ,the rest is mainly a lot of arse kissing n bumf 

celtic have signed Daniel Arzani on a two-year loan deal from Manchester City, subject to international clearance, the Scottish champions have confirmed.

The 19-year-old joined the Premier League winners from Melbourne City FC on 9 August, but will continue his development in Glasgow.

Arzani became the youngest ever player to be named in an Australia World Cup squad when he travelled to Russia with the Socceroos.

2 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

celtic have been given the option to buy him after the loan so I'm guessing he ain't that special or else City would hang on to him. 

So Man City buy him, immediately loan him to celtic for two years but grant them an option to buy at the end of the loan period? Before even knowing how good he might be? So basically he'll be good enough for celtic in which case they'll buy him with him having never played for City, or he won't be good enough in which case City will be getting a shite player returned to them.

Why are Man City signing up for this?

6 minutes ago, Amato said:

So Man City buy him, immediately loan him to celtic for two years but grant them an option to buy at the end of the loan period? Before even knowing how good he might be? So basically he'll be good enough for celtic in which case they'll buy him with him having never played for City, or he won't be good enough in which case City will be getting a shite player returned to them.

Why are Man City signing up for this?

Don't know if true , but I'm sure I've read liewells son works at ManCity .

Archived