* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

6 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I said in an earlier post this sounds wrong and I do not understand how they get away with this, but probably not illegal unfortunately. 

Wankers. 

there might be something wrong in it .just maybe there has been a technical loop hole in the way the contract is set up .

must have been about a month ago a journalist tweeted .that Man city and the cunts had illegally bought a player together ,shared contract ,2hrs later the tweet was deleted .

move to today and it looks very like this has happened ,very dodgy indeed .

that cunt lieswell needs hunted out of the game .he is so so bad for the game .he has infiltrated every major football organisation under the realm of being a great football administrator .not one thing he has ever been involved inn in his time in Scottish football have ever benefited anybody other than his own employers 

iv said for a long time .he is not a football man .he is in his position to make money for shareholders and has no interest whatsoever in the progress of football 

pro rata for the size of the club turnover wise Scum fc must have the biggest legal dept in the whole of world football. I wonder why 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Man city own that club in oz I'm sure , going same was as Chelsea and using the youth academy's as a business , he turns out great they have a result if not then the tarriers have prob paid for most of his development anyway 

No real incentive for the scum to bring him on then really. Other than maybe get a season out of him.

5 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

No real incentive for the scum to bring him on then really. Other than maybe get a season out of him.

They might get 2 year out a guy who they prob couldn't get otherwise , if the cunt turns out good they might also then get more from city 

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

there might be something wrong in it .just maybe there has been a technical loop hole in the way the contract is set up .

must have been about a month ago a journalist tweeted .that Man city and the cunts had illegally bought a player together ,shared contract ,2hrs later the tweet was deleted .

that cunt lieswell needs hunted out of the game .he is so so bad for the game .he has infiltrated every major football organisation under the realm of being a great football administrator .not one thing he has ever been involved inn in his time in Scottish football have ever benefited anybody other than his own employers 

iv said for a long time .he is not a football man .he is in his position to make money for shareholders and has no interest whatsoever in the progress of football 

pro rata for the size of the club turnover wise Scum fc must have the biggest legal dept in the whole of world football. I wonder why 

It just seems strange the whole thing and as LPB says in a post they knew they were getting him on loan before City signed him. 

I keep thinking that Lieweel will make a mistake one day that will bring him down, but so far he seems untouchable. 

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

They did the same with the boy Moone (think thats his name, we were linked with him at the time) at Huddersfield, brought him over from oz and loaned him straight out, think Huddersfield ended up paying about 10m to sign him permanently.

I can’t comment on whether bringing the young Aussie winger in via Man City is above board or otherwise, but I don’t see how it will improve the tims.

Their weak points are in other areas, so even if this guy turns out to be exceptional they will continue to be vulnerable.

The tranny man goes from strength to strength in the transfer market...

11 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Really?? Definitely strange.. all above board? Hmm..

Certainly seems to be the case. Here's a screenshot from the Man City website announcing his signing on the 9th of August.Screenshot_20180818-113314_Chrome.thumb.jpg.668ac36a395b6730d634ad22f6f128b1.jpg

Here's an article from the Scotsman on the 26th of July announcing he's already joined celtic on loan ?

Screenshot_20180818-113228_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c8441422df3b6b95fd4dd2d136d2e614.jpg

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Certainly seems to be the case. Here's a screenshot from the Man City website announcing his signing on the 9th of August.Screenshot_20180818-113314_Chrome.thumb.jpg.668ac36a395b6730d634ad22f6f128b1.jpg

Here's an article from the Scotsman on the 26th of July announcing he's already joined celtic on loan ?

Screenshot_20180818-113228_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c8441422df3b6b95fd4dd2d136d2e614.jpg

Makes it look like Taigs have bought him then loaned/sold him to City who then loaned him back to Taigs ,which it isn't cause Taigs say they have him on loan :britney:  :headscratch:

58 minutes ago, pcbear said:

The wee guy from Chelsea last season was footballs next big thing, he hardly lasted 5 minutes.

This guy may go on and do well somewhere (I never saw him play)... but when you look at his size and build (5ft 8 lightweight, which is the exact opposite of what Gerrard has brought in) you could tell he wasnt going to be great.

16 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

This guy may go on and do well somewhere (I never saw him play)... but when you look at his size and build (5ft 8 lightweight, which is the exact opposite of what Gerrard has brought in) you could tell he wasnt going to be great.

He was never suited to Scottish football.

Archived