* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

13 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

It’s a pity they’re guaranteed three points from their next league game.

To be fair we have given them more easy points than any cunt else in the leauge the last couple of years, it's time to stop looking at others and do something ourselves about them.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I think St Johnstone were unprepared. We have been too predictable in our play for a few years... Plan A and Plan A under Warburton, and fuck knows under Pedro / Murty.

The taigs now are the predictable team and St Johnstone should know...

Pressure the taig defence - they panic

Pressure Brown - he only passes sideways

Dont give silly free kicks at box - Thumb is a threat

Watch for diving at box

Mulumbu is hot headed... red card potential.

Boyd was on radio twice yesterday. both times he said that teams have worked out how to play them .

they can sit back all day as the taigs don't have the same cutting edge up front now 

He listed their goals from the season and I think only 1 is from open play using attacking pressure

maybe Stevie G had his tactics right .just there was very little at all when we attacked .or attempted to attack 

21 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

Boyd in the record saying that hes been told thier dressing room is split ?

No wonder, I think it’ll be “loyal” celtic smellies like griffiths, brown and forrest etc and boyata, ntcham and edouard stirring all the shite 

id be raging personally if I was the thumb and I kept getting dropped to the bench for edouard. 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

No wonder, I think it’ll be “loyal” celtic smellies like griffiths, brown and forrest etc and boyata, ntcham and edouard stirring all the shite 

id be raging personally if I was the thumb and I kept getting dropped to the bench for edouard. 

It's funny they are now having the same issues we had last season. We had that divide between Pedro's players and the warburton leftovers.

Now the shoe is on the other foot. We have a fully united sqaud behind the gaffer while they are busy infighting and pointing fingers.

27 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's funny they are now having the same issues we had last season. We had that divide between Pedro's players and the warburton leftovers.

Now the shoe is on the other foot. We have a fully united sqaud behind the gaffer while they are busy infighting and pointing fingers.

All papered over with a lap of honour

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I hope my posts on here at the time appear in the papers as well

On 26/04/2018 at 03:33, ForeverAndEver said:

Signing someone who walked out when we needed him, and looking like we’re getting an under 18s manager as our manager, not exactly positive is it

On 26/04/2018 at 00:03, ForeverAndEver said:

If we get Gerrard I'll be fucking fuming btw.

Also a belter from @K.A.I :lol:

On 26/04/2018 at 00:05, K.A.I said:

Gerrard as outright boss has disaster written all over it. 

We have not learned one lesson since Walter left. Not one.

Same mistakes every single year without fail. Repeat repeat repeat whilst throwing what little good money we have down the drain.

Obviously I've not got a crystal ball and don't know for 100% certain but I'm just saying how I feel. 

Gerrard will be good in some ways I feel like player recruitment and commanding respect but it doesn't matter how good a player you are, you can't always go from coaching under 18's to being a successful manager at a team like ours. 

This is every bit the same gamble as Pedro was. 

and also please spare me the line about Souness and Walter and their lack of managerial experience, I give you Ally McCoist and Alan Shearer. Just to balance it out.

41 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Haven't found others yet, that thread is fucking massive

One of the beautiful things about the internet is that comments are carved in stone. There's nothing like going back and mercilessly grassing folk up about stuff like this.

The best so far...

'He won the lot I'm sure, the wee Scouse poofter couldn't win a league.

Will be the same as a manager, a failure.'

(c) @The Godfather.

giphy.gif

Archived