* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

There are shades of his late Liverpool days interviews coming through in his current interviews, like he doesn't really believe in what he is saying anymore. The press haven't wasted much time in sticking the knife in either and are ramping the pressure up big time now.

They smell blood.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, plumbGER said:

Definitely, he knows his team is stagnant as fuck now and the old firm win bought him a bit of time, they were getting booed V Rosenborg just before they scored.

I want him to have a complete meltdown before he leaves, arrogant bastard that he is.

I want him to be here when Gerrard destroys them.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

He'll jump at the first job he gets offered and their board won't stand in his way to get out of paying the inevitable pay off should they have to sack him.

Worse, when the board don't back him, just like the scum board, because there is too much money to be creamed off. We can all laugh while we are on the way up, but when we get to the top what then. just look at the scum running costs.

15 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Definitely, he knows his team is stagnant as fuck now and the old firm win bought him a bit of time, they were getting booed V Rosenborg just before they scored.

I want him to have a complete meltdown before he leaves, arrogant bastard that he is.

I said before the old firm win plastered over the cracks. I think he knows now his team has peaked.

His recent interviews scream of someone who would rather be anywhere else. 

I wouldn't be surprised if his agent was putting out feelers to clubs down south. 

8 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I said before the old firm win plastered over the cracks. I think he knows now his team has peaked.

His recent interviews scream of someone who would rather be anywhere else. 

I wouldn't be surprised if his agent was putting out feelers to clubs down south. 

Aye he will be, his digs at the board in the summer was clearly suggesting he isn't happy.

Once he loses that confidence he goes to absolute fuck, it's a joy to watch.

17 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Worse, when the board don't back him, just like the scum board, because there is too much money to be creamed off. We can all laugh while we are on the way up, but when we get to the top what then. just look at the scum running costs.

the scum board have backed him to the hilt. I don't understand your point. they've just broke their transfer record and have a wage budget of 59 million.

what do you mean haven't backed him? 

look at the fees they have paid on utter shite 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

the scum board have backed him to the hilt. I don't understand your point. they've just broke their transfer record and have a wage budget of 59 million.

increased the wage bill by 7 million as they so boastfully tell everyone in their accounts :lol:

20 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

The taigs have backed him alright. He's spent millions on transfers and wages as they like to remind us. 

Just like at Liverpool he's had 2-3 good signings and a barrage of shite.

Despite this investment he is still relying on taigs that Lennon and Ronny signed. 

Had Clyde SSB on in the car there. It really is nothing but a celtic phone in propaganda show. “celtic have the best squad in the country”, “celtic will still coast the league”. All this getting rolled out by the panel, one who is an ex Rangers player. I swear to god that Gordon Dalziel has downs, absolute cunt of a man!!!

One point from six would suggest otherwise ya smelly tramps!

57 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

He'll jump at the first job he gets offered and their board won't stand in his way to get out of paying the inevitable pay off should they have to sack him.

Hopefully a few more disasters so their board HAS to pay him off.

49 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I'd like him to spend some money on more shite first:lol:

He will if he gets the chance. He certainly did at Liverpool!

Archived