* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Inigo said:

'In all seriousness, I don't think this is a spoof, I think it is going to be Gerrard'  @The Ibrox Derry

To which @KWBear replied...'I will bet you a grand it is not Gerrard'

The thread also seems to be a story of missed opportunities. 

To be clear, me not thinking Gerrard was a possibility does not mean that I was against the appointment. When he was announced I was pretty comfortable with it given the state we were in, the Nick of the cunts we were being heavily linked with, and the fact that we had only a few months previously been trying to get fucking McInnes 

To go from that shit show to a guy who until recently played at the very highest level was, to my mind, absolutely fine, however I didn't for one single second believe that he would choose to come to us

My disbelief stemmed from the fact that we are a fucking basket case, and not from me thinking that he would make a shit manager and that we should for some reason be aiming higher 

In any case I'm not paying any cunt a grand.

20 hours ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

Hands up. 

Things are going well for now and they’re timploding.

It may only be one point, but we need to take advantage and really turn the screw. Gerrard likes to mention about smelling blood, being ruthless, relentless, it’s time to put that into action.

Plus I have a beautiful royal blue home top, and lovely mandarin orange top on its way so I’m fucking delighted right now.

Shush it is Tangerine or they will figure it out......

On 25/09/2018 at 14:22, Inigo said:

'In all seriousness, I don't think this is a spoof, I think it is going to be Gerrard'  @The Ibrox Derry

To which @KWBear replied...'I will bet you a grand it is not Gerrard'

The thread also seems to be a story of missed opportunities. 

I should have took him up on that bet ha ha

9 minutes ago, james_85 said:

Got their game on in the back ground and that Ajer went off injured, his reaction makes me think its a bad one and that new boy from Leicester is also injured. Hopefully the sheep can take advantage at the weekend 

Only one problem with that, it’s Aberdeen...

11 minutes ago, james_85 said:

Got their game on in the back ground and that Ajer went off injured, his reaction makes me think its a bad one and that new boy from Leicester is also injured. Hopefully the sheep can take advantage at the weekend 

?Jesus Christ, a “Rangers fan” watching the scums game whilst we are playing.

and we call them obsessed.

6 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

?Jesus Christ, a “Rangers fan” watching the scums game whilst we are playing.

and we call them obsessed.

Can watch more than 1 game at the same time ffs. Was actually watching the Chelsea Liverpool game as well

Archived