* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, james_85 said:

Got their game on in the back ground and that Ajer went off injured, his reaction makes me think its a bad one and that new boy from Leicester is also injured. Hopefully the sheep can take advantage at the weekend 

Also seeing boyata was sent off. 

Sheep should (no laughing please) be fancing their chances as it looks like taig back line is fucked

19 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Also seeing boyata was sent off. 

Sheep should (no laughing please) be fancing their chances as it looks like taig back line is fucked

Does he not miss the semi as opposed to a league game ? 

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

True I'm sure they won't be looking foward to playing hearts. 

Any common sense from the SFA and that game will be at murrayfield.

I'm not long in from the game and have just found out the draw . I had hoped it was them we were playing when I posted that :lol: 

8 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Saw the highlights of there goal this morning. Griffiths ran up and hugged rodgers after he scored. Definitely something not right behind the scenes there. 

Folks have been saying that since the 60s

Saw their two key points on BT before the cup draw. 

Laughable team now.

Praise heaped on the "smart" Griffiths... who basically took a touch and scored in 85 minute against a team that was probably still cunted from our game.

Boyata red card... ref warning Lego Muncher twice to control his player before the 3rd insult resulted in red.

Looked like lego didnt want to protect Boyata.

4 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Saw the highlights of there goal this morning. Griffiths ran up and hugged rodgers after he scored. Definitely something not right behind the scenes there. 

Saw that this morning. I never buy into that forced show of unity stuff. Griffiths and Rodgers might be united, but other folk in that dressing room aint. Also Rodgers suddenly talking about offers from China and chats with the board. Escape plan in motion already

34 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Saw that this morning. I never buy into that forced show of unity stuff. Griffiths and Rodgers might be united, but other folk in that dressing room aint. Also Rodgers suddenly talking about offers from China and chats with the board. Escape plan in motion already

Just seen it myself. I don't buy everything is fine in that dressing room. Just the usual stuff you see when a manager is under pressure.

The stuff about China does smell like an escape route. That or Rodgers is making a power play.

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

Why was referee even asking brown to control boyata, under the rules there is a zero tolerance policy with dissent so a card is an automatic action.

I dont know anything about zero tollerance policy.

I have just witnessed refs up and down the country do this... professional game, junior leagues, everywhere.

Why Morelos gets a straight yellow at game and straight red in Europe without any warning ... maybe thats the zero tellerance thing.

Or its Morelos fault according to some of our own.

He shouldnt answer back like 99% of footballers do.

Archived