* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ricksen_da_best said:

See Kevin Thomson saying John Collins used to have all the boys strip off their shorts and t shirts every day in his office to get weighed whilst at Hibs. He was trained well at  celtic then..

That's way wrong ,on so many levels ffs :britney:  

41 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

A draw today would be magnificent but the sheep always bottle these games and I'm afraid it will most likely be this again 

I know they always do.

But the taigs have one striker (thumb) and no decent defenders.

A draw for Aberdeen isnt out the question.

12 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I know they always do.

But the taigs have one striker (thumb) and no decent defenders.

A draw for Aberdeen isnt out the question.

Yep today is as good a chance of any. Just seems to good to be true but fingers crossed!!

celtic-daft rocker Sir Rod Stewart has claimed the BBC banned him from singing Irish ballad ‘Grace’ on the radio - because it was “anti-English.”

The 73-year-old singer made the startling claim in a recent interview with Billboard, ahead of a live set on The Radio 2 Breakfast Show on Friday.

Sir Rod revealed: “They won’t let me sing ‘Grace’ because of its Irish, anti-English overtones in the song.

“Forget about it, it’s one of the greatest love songs ever written.

“The guy goes to his death 15 minutes the next morning after he’s been married and I can’t sing [it].”

The song tells the story of Grace Gifford, an Irish artist and cartoonist who was active in the Republican movement.

She married her fiancé Joseph Plunkett only a few hours before he was executed for his part in the 1916 Easter Rising.

Also asked about his thoughts when he first heard the song, Sir Rod touched on his undying love for his beloved club.

He continued: “celtic is the football team I support, and celtic was formed by an Irishman in Glasgow in 1888 to raise money for the Irish to come over after the Potato Famine, so I heard the celtic supporters singing it about three years ago.”

ROON YE ROD , :britney:  

4 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

See Kevin Thomson saying John Collins used to have all the boys strip off their shorts and t shirts every day in his office to get weighed whilst at Hibs. He was trained well at  celtic then..

Kevin Thompson tells a story of where all the players had to queue outside Collins office. They went in 1 by 1 to see him with his top off, as in this is what your aspiring too.  

I mean what a creepy fucking bastard. 

55 minutes ago, Port Loyal said:

An English born, wannabe Scot singing about Ireland? Daft old cunt

An English born wannabe Scot who'd prefer to be Irish, loves the fenian terrorist supporting scum but was willing to bend the knee to the crown in order to receive a knighthood from the British monarchy, the fucker has no moral compass.

Archived