* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Derek McInnes branded Scott Brown a goody two-shoes after the celtic skipper nicked his homework and handed it straight to the boss. 

Hoops captain Brown snatched the Aberdeen gaffer’s hand-written note on fresh tactics out of opposite number Graeme Shinnie’s hand. 

The Parkhead hero then pretended to read it before running to give it over to boss Brendan Rodgers.

celtic boss Rodgers got in on the act by crumpling it up and throwing it into his dugout without even reading it. “

The intelligence of this fucking tosser is now so clear that the media take it as a fact that he can only pretend to read. 

3 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

“Derek McInnes branded Scott Brown a goody two-shoes after the celtic skipper nicked his homework and handed it straight to the boss. 

Hoops captain Brown snatched the Aberdeen gaffer’s hand-written note on fresh tactics out of opposite number Graeme Shinnie’s hand. 

The Parkhead hero then pretended to read it before running to give it over to boss Brendan Rodgers.

celtic boss Rodgers got in on the act by crumpling it up and throwing it into his dugout without even reading it. “

The intelligence of this fucking tosser is now so clear that the media take it as a fact that he can only pretend to read. 

This was yesterday, I'm not surprised by anything this cunt does, why would he even do it, he is a bell end and only way we can stop his pish is winning against them, they get away with most things these days and it's made up to be hilarious, cheeky or funny. But they take the piss and get away with it here.

On 30/09/2018 at 02:37, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Here's hoping Salzburg smash open those cracks on Thursday, put the pressure back on them as the media have distracted by the LC semi final story. A defeat for them will bring it right back ontop.

They are going to get there arses handed to them ??

They cunts were back to there gobby self today, taking the moral high ground because we had a Muppet decide to through a coin.

I had to remind them of some past incidents of the greatest unwashed fans in the world. They are some bunch when they start getting all flustered, throwing a coin is nothing to raping young boys ya cunts.

Oh that's rite, you are not supposed to mention that to these cunts, it's offensive and point scoring, brilliant I love the hypocrisy of them.

12 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

They cunts were back to there gobby self today, taking the moral high ground because we had a Muppet decide to through a coin.

I had to remind them of some past incidents of the greatest unwashed fans in the world. They are some bunch when they start getting all flustered, throwing a coin is nothing to raping young boys ya cunts.

Oh that's rite, you are not supposed to mention that to these cunts, it's offensive and point scoring, brilliant I love the hypocrisy of them.

attacking buses outside the brazen head and hitting 10yr olds is acceptable too to these cunts 

15 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Anytime they start their pish it's good to remind them that just like their rancid church they are disgusting depraved paedo harbourers.

15 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

You can't tell them the famine is over either.

They must be worried about Thursday, two of them are going on to me about the coefficiency in Europe. 

I said I could give a fuck about it. They are moaning like fuck because I don't care. 

Look dickheads, youre lot wanted us dead as a club and hate us, do you think I care about any shit that you do, I want yous beat every day of the week. 

But seemingly I'm a bigot and in the wrong having that opinion. 

Yeah, when me and the boy are going over to Ibrox on Thursday I will say to him, hold up a minute to a check the taigs score, hope they done well. 

Cunts are two faced insane wanks of the highest order, :UK:

23 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

They must be worried about Thursday, two of them are going on to me about the coefficiency in Europe. 

I said I could give a fuck about it. They are moaning like fuck because I don't care. 

Look dickheads, youre lot wanted us dead as a club and hate us, do you think I care about any shit that you do, I want yous beat every day of the week. 

But seemingly I'm a bigot and in the wrong having that opinion. 

Yeah, when me and the boy are going over to Ibrox on Thursday I will say to him, hold up a minute to a check the taigs score, hope they done well. 

Cunts are two faced insane wanks of the highest order, :UK:

as i recall we got the blame re the co-efficient falling when we were put in the bottom tier. Its like sacking someone and then blaming them for not having a job.

3 hours ago, cushynumber said:

as i recall we got the blame re the co-efficient falling when we were put in the bottom tier. Its like sacking someone and then blaming them for not having a job.

What if the person was to blame for getting the sack, then it's right to blame him eh

Archived