* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The insistence that all topics Keltic are relegated else where .....

I loved the 'Laugh at Celtic thread' and feel the need for it to be back in the BD - at least for a day or two.

I mean its not often the Champions League Championieees (Designate) lose a treble, sorry double sorry only win a tainted league

So he is my wee dedication to their season :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The insistence that all topics Keltic are relegated else where .....

I loved the 'Laugh at Celtic thread' and feel the need for it to be back in the BD - at least for a day or two.

I mean its not often the Champions League Championieees (Designate) lose a treble, sorry double sorry only win a tainted league

So he is my wee dedication to their season :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Agreed.

An hour or two of comic relief would have done all of us good after weeks of misery. Alas, our fun was not to be.

Fuck right off.

The Bears den is for Rangers and Rangers only.

ease up mate,the guy is just caliing it after the Beggars are humped AGAIN at Hampden

ffs with all the shit we have had to put up with lately surely its good to have a laugh at there expense :rolleyes:

ease up mate,the guy is just caliing it after the Beggars are humped AGAIN at Hampden

ffs with all the shit we have had to put up with lately surely its good to have a laugh at there expense :rolleyes:

And the only way to do that is by posting threads about them in the bears den ? :huh:

Archived