* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

24 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

A sellick fan just told me Griffiths is supposed to have battered his missus, fucked off before the police came and went on a 3 day bender then turned up at training pished.

Loads of rumours flying about. Let’s hope it’s something serious the scumbag cunt he is.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

A sellick fan just told me Griffiths is supposed to have battered his missus, fucked off before the police came and went on a 3 day bender then turned up at training pished.

this is what it feels to be celtic .all that is missing is an underage encounter 

5 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

He has 2 minders and have been away for 6months so hes went full retard I heard :lol:

Wait, Are you telling me Blue Avenger is Leigh Griffiths? It kinda adds up.

4 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

Fuck him, I hope he ends up in a dosshouse

Ends up?

27 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

If I had a phone I could contact my network of taxi drivers they always know everything :lol:

Get a phone then, that time you phoned me when I was tiling my floor on a Sunday morning and you were out your tits was quite funny when i think back to it:lol:

49 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

There's no smoke without fire, Rodgers can deny Griffiths mis-behaviour all he likes but there is definitely something in it imo.

Last time Dembele disarray rumours were going about the taig team had lap of honour, and a staged looking love in with Brenda.

Expect the same on Sunday 

1 hour ago, Ryju84 said:

Last time Dembele disarray rumours were going about the taig team had lap of honour, and a staged looking love in with Brenda.

Expect the same on Sunday 

They are as fake as fuck man, they actually think people believe their shite:lol:

Archived