* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What's this all about :lol:

I'll make the assumption the GB are trying to make a name for themselves going for Airdrie.

But they've done it right outside the stadium and with about 50 polis around them. :lol: :lol: 

11 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I'll make the assumption the GB are trying to make a name for themselves going for Airdrie.

But they've done it right outside the stadium and with about 50 polis around them. :lol: :lol: 

Are Airdrie a well known support for fighting? I've never heard anything like that in my life. They're the footballing support equivalent of hitting a toddler surely 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Are Airdrie a well known support for fighting? I've never heard anything like that in my life. They're the footballing support equivalent of hitting a toddler surely 

Section B years ago dunno if still exists though.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Section B are very well known.

Unsure if they're as prominent over the last decade, but the tarrier young team clearly had more balls tonight than when they could have gone to Linfield. :lol: 

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

Section B are very well known.

Unsure if they're as prominent over the last decade, but the tarrier young team clearly had more balls tonight than when they could have gone to Linfield. :lol: 

Everydays a school day :lol:

Aye but their support of the IRA goes as far as singing a few songs in Glasgow, it doesn't extend to coming to Belfast to confront anyone. To be fair though there was a few taigs at that game but I'm fairly sure it's been the hard-line republican types from here 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Section B. 

They ran riot a few years ago round the corner from my maws :lol:

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/news/local-news/football-hooligans-clash-in-coatbridge-2825721

Typical tarriers but, wearing balaclavas hiding behind the polis whilst throwing bottles into groups of old men and weans :lol:

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Section B. 

They ran riot a few years ago round the corner from my maws :lol:

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/news/local-news/football-hooligans-clash-in-coatbridge-2825721

Typical tarriers but, wearing balaclavas hiding behind the polis whilst throwing bottles into groups of old men and weans :lol:

Are you allowed to cut about in a balaclava in Scotland? :lol:

Folk asking who section B are. Also remember folk ripping the piss out of sandy chugg when he was in a documentary coz they didn't know who he was. Thought this place was supposed to be full of hard nuts that would slash you soon as look at you? 

Archived