* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I’d love to see Forrest snap his leg in half

Not far off! Hopefully his hammy is snapped!

Forrest and Eduoard (and Rogic and the Leicester dude) being injured makes it not quite the worst possible weekend. Now if St Johnstone can nick something it would be fantastic!

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Not far off! Hopefully his hammy is snapped!

Forrest and Eduoard (and Rogic and the Leicester dude) being injured makes it not quite the worst possible weekend. Now if St Johnstone can nick something it would be fantastic!

Tierney too

I just had a look at there fixtures and I don't see many tough games on the way for them.

If we had got the 3 points against killie I would have been more confident as that would have been sone serious pressure. I just feel that result has taken the stuffing out of us.....hope I'm wrong.

Obviously every game is important and we have to take it one game at a time, however the next 4 in February will reveal a lot.

We are Aberdeen (A),  St Johnstone (H), Hamilton (A), Dundee (H).

They are Hibs (H), Kilmarnock (A), Motherwell (H), Hearts (A).

Their game away to Killie is also sandwiched in between two games against Valencia.

Sheep game is massive for us, so fucking big. We have to win it. 

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Would bite your hand off for cutting the gap down by three points right now!

Can see they dropping points at Killie and Hearts. But can also see us dropping points on Wed!

Sheep is a must win and I really think we're due one over them.

I'd agree killie and hearts are where I see points dropped.

However could see hibs possibly getring something off the taigs now.  With the injuries and red card today they'll be short at the back. 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Would bite your hand off for cutting the gap down by three points right now!

Can see they dropping points at Killie and Hearts. But can also see us dropping points on Wed!

If we beat the sheep it's a bit of a game changer for me. It's absolutely must win, as March is tough for us, Hibs (A), Killie (H), tarriers (A). However, if, and it's a big if, we can go into those March games on a winning run of 6 (including beating the sheep) we would go into those games with confidence and there is also a chance the gap could be 3 or 4 by that point. I appreciate we've not had a sustained run of wins for god knows how long so i'm not getting carried away but the reality of the situation is we have to win our next 4 league games to have a genuine chance of winning the league. They will drop points in their next 4 IMO. Hopefully we don't............

Archived