* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Sheep is a must win and I really think we're due one over them.

I'd agree killie and hearts are where I see points dropped.

However could see hibs possibly getring something off the taigs now.  With the injuries and red card today they'll be short at the back. 

I know Hibs are a bit of a basket case just now but they always play pretty well against them. It'll be a tough game, especially with them missing more players. They'll maybe need to play Lustig centre half too.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s annoying knowing that Rogic is injured(somebody mentioned earlier) tierney injured, the thumb has been out for 2 month, a few defensive injuries and we are not any closer than when they were all playing.

we should be closer. December was a bad month only made better with beating them.

2 draws against Hibs, defeat by Aberdeen and a draw away at Dundee with a defeat by killie last week has made it hard for us.

thats 11 points dropped since December out of 27 by my reckoning. Not good enough.

we are not putting pressure on them.

its like us beating them didn’t actually matter to them now.

galling as fuck to take. 

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Obviously every game is important and we have to take it one game at a time, however the next 4 in February will reveal a lot.

We are Aberdeen (A),  St Johnstone (H), Hamilton (A), Dundee (H).

They are Hibs (H), Kilmarnock (A), Motherwell (H), Hearts (A).

Their game away to Killie is also sandwiched in between two games against Valencia.

Sheep game is massive for us, so fucking big. We have to win it. 

Win the sheep game and I would then expect us to go on a run.

What a huge game this is on Wednesday. 

3 points.....I don't give a fuck if the winner comes off someone's bellend.

Just get 3 points Rangers. Gerrards team has to be spot on and every single player must win there individual battles.

27 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I know Hibs are a bit of a basket case just now but they always play pretty well against them. It'll be a tough game, especially with them missing more players. They'll maybe need to play Lustig centre half too.

They do have a habit of turning up against the taigs. Hopefully Wednesday is one of those times. 

Andrew Gutman's loan to Nashville cancelled by MLS

From the BBC

New celtic full-back Andrew Gutman's proposed loan to Nashville has been rejected by Major League Soccer.

The 22-year-old signed a three-and-a-half-year contract on Thursday with the Scottish Premiership leaders.

The Glasgow club wanted to send the American on loan to the United Soccer League side, but the MLS, which Nashville are due to join next year, refused to sanction the deal.

"We wish Andrew the best this season," said a Nashville statement.

celtic complete transfer deadline day signings

Gutman, who had previously been on trial with Rangers, signed for celtic on transfer deadline day along with fellow American Manny Perez.

Perez, a USA Under-20 international who also impressed on trial, is due to return to North Carolina on loan.

Gutman, who was with Indiana Hoosiers, last year won the Hermann Trophy, awarded annually to the best male and female college footballers in the United States.

If Rangers regect, Gutman was good enough they wouldn't have tried to loan him back.

Looks like they will be left with another player who they wont use.   :mutley:

Don’t know how many heard the simpletons on Clyde 1 last night complaining about the penalty decisions. Now the intersting thing is it is unlikely they would have subscribed to RTV. Obviously they were watching illegal streams. Surely as a bona fida broadcaster, Clyde should be passing their details to the appropriate authorities for subsequent prosecution 

I’d be more confident if we had their fixture list leading up to the game at Parkhead. Looking at possible points dropped there’s Killie and Hearts away but this time around I don’t see them not winning there either now. Hope I’m wrong but I expect them to be a fair few points in front by the time we play them comes. 

Sean Goss playing for St Johnstone btw.

10 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

Don’t know how many heard the simpletons on Clyde 1 last night complaining about the penalty decisions. Now the intersting thing is it is unlikely they would have subscribed to RTV. Obviously they were watching illegal streams. Surely as a bona fida broadcaster, Clyde should be passing their details to the appropriate authorities for subsequent prosecution 

I know mate, why on earth would people use streams?

4 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Obviously every game is important and we have to take it one game at a time, however the next 4 in February will reveal a lot.

We are Aberdeen (A),  St Johnstone (H), Hamilton (A), Dundee (H).

They are Hibs (H), Kilmarnock (A), Motherwell (H), Hearts (A).

Their game away to Killie is also sandwiched in between two games against Valencia.

Sheep game is massive for us, so fucking big. We have to win it. 

I can see them getting 8 points...

We need all 12 which should be very doable, as long as we can put a shift in at the sheep!

4 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It's like a game v the reserves in training where they all try like fuck to get noticed by the proper team!!

1 hour ago, Alwaysblue said:

I had a nice relaxing afternoon in front of the box. 

Got sky sports at home but sat watching sky sports news waiting on the Man u game rather than watch and listen to their shite wi taig cock sucking commentary 

Archived