* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So.....Hugh Dallas awarding us 4 penalties (3 of which may have been correct) is all part of a plan by Free Masons to take over the World........

I can just see it now.  Wee Timinho living in the slums of Rio de Jenairo enrolling in the local lodge because he watched Sportscene online and decided he has to be part of the establishment. 

I always knew we were a big club, but by fuck we’re bigger than I thought if decisions in our favour can lead to world domination. 

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

they have a thing about freemasons. it's drummed into them from their cult as the Vatican and freemasonary are polar opposites .

It isn't about freemasons barring Catholics as Catholics are allowed in they have just to leave their religion at the door .

The Vatican needs to control it's people and can't have any enlightenment or the flock will leave .

As for the refereeing thing .try and watch that YouTube video .anybody but C:::C .if you can stand it anymore than the 10 mins I did your doing well .

Typical of the persecution complex drummed into them by the cult .they look for things to go against them especially from freemasons and protestants. the 2 things that are a threat to the RC church in Scotland .

I'm pretty sure in other countries other religions and organisations will be lecured against by the same cult 

I've met a few people of a Protestant/neutral persuasion that have been fortunate/unfortunate to work under the GCC, have said it's like a hierarchical structure similar to Opus Dei. Albeit, as expected, short lived employment for them. As for Freemasonry, I don't profess to know the many perks of being part of a lodge, but my guess is, if all the lodges were somehow working in unison for the betterment of helping Rangers, we're certainly not making any inroads in the bigger scheme of things from what I can see! 

40 minutes ago, BlanketOfBlue said:

I've met a few people of a Protestant/neutral persuasion that have been fortunate/unfortunate to work under the GCC, have said it's like a hierarchical structure similar to Opus Dei. Albeit, as expected, short lived employment for them. As for Freemasonry, I don't profess to know the many perks of being part of a lodge, but my guess is, if all the lodges were somehow working in unison for the betterment of helping Rangers, we're certainly not making any inroads in the bigger scheme of things from what I can see! 

Supposed to be a laugh at septic thread bud

43 minutes ago, BlanketOfBlue said:

Aye they must have went on a fucken 8 year break. 

My father in law is a card carrying freemason and the thought of him being part of anything to help or support Rangers is ludicrous. He is an Alloa supporter and dislikes the OF in equal measure.

What about freemasons in Aberdeen, Dundee, Inverurie, St Andrews, Stonehaven etc. Do they have pro Rangers or anti celtic motives?

What about Dunfermline, Raith Rovers, Aberdeen, Dundee , Dundee Utd supporters who are freemasons ?

What about freemasons who are RC I can think of 3 off the top of my head without thinking.

I genuinely worry that some of these conspiracy supporters have children.

3 hours ago, BlanketOfBlue said:

I've got a Catholic sounding name. I might try to infiltrate 

1 hour ago, Dickie1963 said:

My father in law is a card carrying freemason and the thought of him being part of anything to help or support Rangers is ludicrous. He is an Alloa supporter and dislikes the OF in equal measure.

What about freemasons in Aberdeen, Dundee, Inverurie, St Andrews, Stonehaven etc. Do they have pro Rangers or anti celtic motives?

What about Dunfermline, Raith Rovers, Aberdeen, Dundee , Dundee Utd supporters who are freemasons ?

What about freemasons who are RC I can think of 3 off the top of my head without thinking.

Yeah. Catholicism is anti-Freemason, not the other way around.

3 hours ago, BlanketOfBlue said:

as usual those who shout loudest usually have most to hide .

also it's seen as automatic if your anti Catholic your anti celtic and vice versa .

.don't think Iv ever heard of anti protestant 

2 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

Fucked it

19 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

Fucking hell, cool trick mate.

was playing league match at pool last night. 

both games were on .the taig game was on down near the pool table .Our game at the main bar .

between both teams it was 11 taigs and 3 bears .all the taigs were watching our game apart from who was actually playing at the time 

14 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

was playing league match at pool last night. 

both games were on .the taig game was on down near the pool table .Our game at the main bar .

between both teams it was 11 taigs and 3 bears .all the taigs were watching our game apart from who was actually playing at the time 

Absolutely pathetic and obsessed. They hate us more than they love their own team.. that is a huge difference between us!

9 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Absolutely pathetic and obsessed. They hate us more than they love their own team.. that is a huge difference between us!

i sat on the couch watching SSN the other day waiting on the Man u game rather than watch their filth 

As a mason I can confirm that we do not discriminate on grounds of religion, papes are welcome it’s their church that tells them not to join.

You are not asked what your religion is, all you need to be is of good character (hard to find a decent Tim) and have a proposer and seconder to verify.

Much in the same way that disgrace of a club in the east was founded to prevent the brainwashed from getting their heads turned the RC church ban Free Masonry 

39 minutes ago, Vision said:

Tom Daley would be proud of that dive :lol:

Morelos does either of those and it's back to the witch hunt. As it is, not a peep. The first one is a red, the second should be up for a retrospective ban, albeit I don't like the retrospective bans for diving.

Archived