* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Vision said:

Not even a mention.

best of it is in the first you know the scum player thinks "fuck I am in the shit so better help him out" and in the second the toad thinks about contact that was made 30 mins earlier so thought "fuck it, delayed reaction, time to go to ground".

If only we had a proper compliance officer.

6 hours ago, Malvern said:

Fuck sake I am embarrassed for them!

Were either of these two carded? Not watching their shite hawks play unless it is against us so don't know.

Where’s Mcclouds quotes on that dive. 3 match ban for me. 

On 06/02/2019 at 16:15, BlanketOfBlue said:

I've met a few people of a Protestant/neutral persuasion that have been fortunate/unfortunate to work under the GCC, have said it's like a hierarchical structure similar to Opus Dei. Albeit, as expected, short lived employment for them. As for Freemasonry, I don't profess to know the many perks of being part of a lodge, but my guess is, if all the lodges were somehow working in unison for the betterment of helping Rangers, we're certainly not making any inroads in the bigger scheme of things from what I can see! 

I spent just about all of my working life there. They way I looked at it,  I was keeping some tarrier councillor’s relative out of a job.

12 hours ago, Vision said:

Tom Daley would be proud of that dive :lol:

Now that's a dive that moaning faced Clarke at killie could compare with JJ's.
Let's see if the papish cunt shouts for the same 2 match ban for Burke.
Doubt it very much as he supports the tramps,and The Rangers are fair game every rancid fuckin jakey tramp in Scotland. 
Absolutely affronted for that thick clown and a 5 minute delayed action.

Brenda in full deflect mode, you have to go in hard on young players it seems. :matron:

celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has "no concerns" about defender Jozo Simunovic being cited for a challenge on Hibernian striker Oli Shaw.

The Scottish FA compliance officer has been reviewing incidents from Wednesday's Scottish Premiership games.

But Rodgers believes the challenge from the Croatian defender will not merit further punishment.

"Not in my book," said Rodgers, whose side host St Johnstone in the Scottish Cup on Sunday.

"It was a strong challenge, an aggressive challenge but I think defenders will tell you when you jump in with a young striker - especially the young boy from Hibs, who is a very good one - you have got to be strong and committed in the challenge. I think it was that.

"There is a thirst nowadays to over-analyse absolutely everything. But sometimes you have got to think it's a good challenge that doesn't need analysis and you get on with the game. But I understand everything gets analysed now. But I have no concern."

'They are amateur referees who will sometimes make mistakes'

Rodgers has previously backed the idea of full-time referees in Scotland and believes there is now more scrutiny of officials than ever.

"There is, probably because the decisions have obviously allowed it," he said. "If there were not so many decisions that were dubious and wrong there wouldn't be. But I just think it's the modern game as well.

"It's a very difficult job up here for referees. The guys are doing their very best. The reality is they are amateurs. They are amateur referees.

"Most of them have jobs to go and work, but the focus doesn't come off them any less. But that's the reality of where they are up here. They are amateur referees who will sometimes make mistakes."

"We only have a very small pool of referees, refereeing in what is a fanatical country for their football."

26 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Unbelievably thats true. As I said in another thread I spoke to an ex Premier League , celtic supporting professional on Thursday morning he had loads to say about Greegs and Morelos. He didnt know that They had played on Wednesday night.

On ‎07‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 13:47, magic8ball said:

was playing league match at pool last night. 

both games were on .the taig game was on down near the pool table .Our game at the main bar .

between both teams it was 11 taigs and 3 bears .all the taigs were watching our game apart from who was actually playing at the time 

Why would be the obvious question, I used to live close to Stirling where were you playing? Fallin or Plean would see no taigs at all.

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

Why would be the obvious question, I used to live close to Stirling where were you playing? Fallin or Plean would see no taigs at all.

Alva .not too far away .

where did you stay .I live in Denny. taig ridden .

I know what you mean about Fallin and Plean .but the Plean has a few imposters these days .Fallin though will always be loyalist as fuck. 

always like a wee detour down that way in July for some flag viewing 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

13 hours ago, Bears r us said:

'They are amateur referees who will sometimes make mistakes'

Rodgers has previously backed the idea of full-time catholic referees in Scotland and believes there is now more scrutiny of officials than ever.

and trannies for any manager who wants one.

23 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Alva .not too far away .

where did you stay .I live in Denny. taig ridden .

I know what you mean about Fallin and Plean .but the Plean has a few imposters these days .Fallin though will always be loyalist as fuck. 

always like a wee detour down that way in July for some flag viewing 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

No pope in Denny

Changed days mate

All this shit going on with Alfredo you just know if this had been Edouard or Boyata that was being sent off more than once they would have played the racist card by now. Although silly me for suggesting any of paedo fc players would be sent off twice.

Archived