* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

37 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Those figures don't add up.

£18m profit on sale of players plus £6m trading profit gives you £24m profit but they declare £15m net profit.

Trading profit should include all income and expenditure including wages so where is the missing £9m. Can't be corporation tax as the figure was not quoted as after tax profit plus corporation tax is only around 20% so would amount to around £5m.

Also means without Dembele transfer money they lose £3m.

Amortization of transfers possibly?

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they get scudded the night...the mhedia frenzy over them is fucking nauseating, putting it into perspective,  they have beat St Johnstone 3 times, Airdrie, Hamilton, St Mirren and a side in dissarray Hibs....7 games and 6 at home...they fucking should be winning those games,  I listened to the same shite prior to the Salzburg game and they got totally outplayed, more of the same tonight please if only to give their over inflated egos a kicking 

15 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I hope they get scudded the night...the mhedia frenzy over them is fucking nauseating, putting it into perspective,  they have beat St Johnstone 3 times, Airdrie, Hamilton, St Mirren and a side in dissarray Hibs....7 games and 6 at home...they fucking should be winning those games,  I listened to the same shite prior to the Salzburg game and they got totally outplayed, more of the same tonight please if only to give their over inflated egos a kicking 

Won't happen

Valencia aren't a high scoring team. 24 goals in 23 la liga games. it's the main reason behind their 13 draws in 23 games. Gameiro and Rodrigo up top are shite

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Aye its a hard yin. Torn a little myself on what I'd prefer. 

One more round probably then pumped, they are renowned for bad results following European nights. 

The more games they play the better it is for us. I'd go as far as saying they could get to the semis for all I care as long as we take advantage of them inevitably dropping points. 

But that's entirely dependent on us obv :lol:

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The more games they play the better it is for us. I'd go as far as saying they could get to the semis for all I care as long as we take advantage of them inevitably dropping points. 

But that's entirely dependent on us obv :lol:

Am with you, obviously I want them fucked when ever they play but we need to take every advantage going in order for us to claw back that 6 points and in order for us to do that they need to stay in this competition imo.

Don't think they'll be lucky enough to reach the semi's though.

Archived