dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Wouldn't say that mate 

It has got much harder but still plenty of football to be played 

Clearly over

We can’t capitalise on anything, we are a inconsistent side with far too many bottle merchants. Just reality so no point pretending 

Just feels like yesterday at 5.30 all over again. 

Double fucking dunt and there goes any title challenge with it. 

Don’t want to give them the satisfaction but I’m absolutely fucking raging. 

We’re still absolutely pathetic, just a little less pathetic than last year. 

Wouldn't say that mate 

Not harder,impossible. We would need to go unbeaten until end of season and that is never going to happen.

So fucking jammy. Never seen a team get so much luck. Admittedly we've fucked it ourselves so many times this season but everything just seems to go their way. Load of pish! Utterly shite weekend!

Tarriers will probably drop a further 8+ points as well IMO. However we are very unlikely to capitalise sadly......

Wouldn't say that mate 

I would. We won't win every single game left so we're not winning.

The exception was Dec 29th. Normality is Sheep opening day, Motherwell, Livi, Sheep in the cup, Killie at home, Sheep at home, Dundee away, Hibs at home, Killie away, St. Johnstone at home.

We aren't good enough and haven't been all season. I don't see us winning fuck all. 

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Just feels like yesterday at 5.30 all over again. 

Double fucking dunt and there goes any title challenge with it. 

Don’t want to give them the satisfaction but I’m absolutely fucking raging. 

We’re still absolutely pathetic, just a little less pathetic than last year. 

This ^^^ unfortunately 🙈

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

So fucking jammy. Never seen a team get so much luck. Admittedly we've fucked it ourselves so many times this season but everything just seems to go their way. Load of pish! Utterly shite weekend!

Tarriers will probably drop a further 8+ points as well IMO. However we are very unlikely to capitalise sadly......

That's exactly it unfortunately, even if theyd dropped points today you can guarantee it wouldn't be long before we did the same. Maybe even next week.

See if they won that game fair and square I'd say fair enough. 

But brown stays on the park for a tackle if commited by Jack or morelos (or a few others) it would've been a straight red. Broadfoot does a similar tackle in the same game then gets a red. Brown who shouldn't be on the park scores late on. Killie played really well the whole game and the red knocked the stuffing out them. 

We're fucked because we're missing morelos who got a three game ban for something that could arguably have been a yellow.

Totting up was it? Well Where's the totting up process as far browns concerned? How come the totting up process is now a thing, and how come it coincidentally applies to our best player. 

Don't get me wrong we've been shite far too often this season. But we've also been fucked over by a large number of decisions which over the course of a season can mean a couple of point difference becomes an 8 point difference. 

21 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Literally does it every game......

Dzn6fOmWwAIsquv.jpgDzn6fOmXcAEdPvg.jpgDzn6fOwXgAAGlDg.jpg

Actually wouldn’t be surprised to see the CO pull him up on this one. They’re far enough ahead now that the league is over, take the heat off the corrupt refs and CO so it all dies down ready for the bastards to help them towards another title next season...

Never mind saying their lucky fuckin hell, Killie home & away, Dundee away who had 10 men for the majority of the game, Motherwell away, Sheepshaggers away, the pish yesterday, Hibs twice at xmas. We’re fucking pathetic spare me the ‘lucky bastards’ shite. Fucking hell.

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

Never mind saying their lucky fuckin hell, Killie home & away, Dundee away who had 10 men for the majority of the game, Motherwell away, Sheepshaggers away, the pish yesterday, Hibs twice at xmas. We’re fucking pathetic spare me the ‘lucky bastards’ shite. Fucking hell.

Spot on

3 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Yup. They have been shite this year and dropped points all over the place yet we are still fucking useless and ultimately no where near overtaking them.

We have no urgency or desire to win a title, yesterday was evident of that.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I don't see it either but I'm not going to give    up with 2 OF games still to play 

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see us win the 2 old firms. The issue is we can't consistently beat the rest of the league. The points we've dropped to some of the utter dross shows that. 

It was there for all to see again today.The fact is they aren't that great, unfortunately we made a mess of this season at every opportunity. After the 29th we had a bit of momentum you would have thought. If in January we had got an attacking midfielder with the ability to make a difference in tight games then we would be looking good, instead we went for davis. 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I don't see it either but I'm not going to give    up with 2 OF games still to play 

I think it's just frustration that we blew it yesterday and they get decisions again today. I'm still waiting to see how these things "even themselves up" over the season. We know that they are there for the taking. 

I'm optimistic too, just realistically think it's done. We need to finish teams off.

Archived