* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yup. They have been shite this year and dropped points all over the place yet we are still fucking useless and ultimately no where near overtaking them.

We have no urgency or desire to win a title, yesterday was evident of that.

We’re a shower of fucking bottlers mate, no won a trophy in nearly 10 years the teams a bang average shower a useless cunts. Our best player is a loan player 😂

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

I think it's just frustration that we blew it yesterday and they get decisions again today. I'm still waiting to see how these things "even themselves up" over the season. We know that they are there for the taking. 

I'm optimistic too, just realistically think it's done. We need to finish teams off.

Yep .It's not looking good now and SG knew it yesterday 

16 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Just feels like yesterday at 5.30 all over again. 

Double fucking dunt and there goes any title challenge with it. 

Don’t want to give them the satisfaction but I’m absolutely fucking raging. 

We’re still absolutely pathetic, just a little less pathetic than last year. 

How I feel.

In an absolute huff.

For me this all goes back to the boards inexcusable ability to appoint a decent manager. 

12 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Actually wouldn’t be surprised to see the CO pull him up on this one. They’re far enough ahead now that the league is over, take the heat off the corrupt refs and CO so it all dies down ready for the bastards to help them towards another title next season...

Don't think they can ifind the ref dealt with it I.e the yellow

And while I don't buy this "the refs are out to do us" thing, there can surely be no doubt that brown is a protected man in this league.  Nearly every 2nd week he does something worthy of a red card or reporting to the "compliance officer" but never is. And the media up here never report it. Its one of the worst things about Scottish football.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

It's heartbreaking mate. We know how bang average they are, but we are so inconsistent. I'm an optimist like you but it's taking away. 

It's been a gutting weekend .Never seen it coming but that's Rangers for you 

A bit like the week we returned from the winter break and fucked up at Killie 

Unfortunately regardless of what people think, their shite team is better than ours.

slag the defenders? Hardly conceded a goal since December.

no tierney, Gordon, griffiths, rogic, ntcham. A couple centre backs missing too who I can’t remember, , and still they grind out results.

mcgregor is a good player, probably their best at the moment, and they seem to have no centre forwards who contribute to goals.

they do have players across the team that share out the scoring, like forrest, Sinclair, Christie and recently Burke.

we have the opposite. One excellent forward, 2 others in Defoe and lafferty, I don’t know where to start with, and a group of midfielders that don’t seem to pick up the slack, ie arfield, jack, mccrorie, Kent, candeias, Middleton, etc. 

Unfortunately we are set up for everything to go through Morelos, and without him we are toothless. 

That’s 2 nil nils in a row without Morelos, will it improve next couple games?

they cunts win games that they have to.

ie today, sheep away, st Johnstone away and are something like 13 out of 13 wins at home.

there is the difference.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

It's been a gutting weekend .Never seen it coming but that's Rangers for you 

A bit like the week we returned from the winter break and fucked up at Killie 

To be honest the killie game fucked us, I think deep down the team lost a bit of heart after that. Joe Worrall has a lot to answer for.

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Don't think they can ifind the ref dealt with it I.e the yellow

Don't even understand what that post means, but somewhere back you said we needed to take 8 points from our next two games against these bastards and it was factually correct but totally impossible - that is where our season lies.

2 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

Don't even understand what that post means, but somewhere back you said we needed to take 8 points from our next two games against these bastards and it was factually correct but totally impossible - that is where our season lies.

If the ref gave a yellow no retrospective action can be taken.

I was taking the piss with the 8 point post. 

Ok?

1 minute ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

The nationalist and the poof on the Sportscene panel have cleared Brown again.

1 minute ago, CooperSF said:

Well, supposedly Brown’s assault is only worth a yellow from the Court of Sportscene.

I honestly hate that trio of self opinionated, righteous, poofy, yes voting, republican, taig loving, classless, arseholey cunts. (I hate using the c word).

They're as well sitting there with their celtic tops on while the present the show. I'm ashamed iv e even cheered that skinny jeans wearing muppet Thompson on. Hate that he had the honour to wear our top. 

31 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Actually wouldn’t be surprised to see the CO pull him up on this one. They’re far enough ahead now that the league is over, take the heat off the corrupt refs and CO so it all dies down ready for the bastards to help them towards another title next season...

Can he be pulled up considering he got sent off for a seperate offence?

Archived