Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

9 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

St Johnstone are utter dog shite.

I would second this. Said the exact same. Morelos bailed us out at McDairmid Park last time we played them but by fuck, why did he need too? 

We should be giving them a doing at Ibrox.

1 hour ago, DMax399 said:

Everything that’s wrong with this country, summed up in one picture.

But whit hairm's he daein tae any cunt? The Boiz jus chillin', kickin' back fur his Sate-ur-day nite n aw rat. 

On 06/02/2019 at 19:30, magic8ball said:

as usual those who shout loudest usually have most to hide .

also it's seen as automatic if your anti Catholic your anti celtic and vice versa .

.don't think Iv ever heard of anti protestant 

Hmm, I often wonder though, do the people of say Germany and The Netherlands, (kinda 50/50) neutral religious countries have to put up with the same bitter shite we have to endure in this tiny shithole every single day in life? What I mean by that is, we know the plastic paddies hate all things British, but is the RC church actively trying to fuck other countries (Protestants) over that I mentioned to the point that it's evident, or is it just more evident here because it's so microscopic, and obvious? 

eejay the dj likes this

5 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

IMG_5040.JPG

Always thought the yanks were absolute fuck nuts for suing everyone for everything. Not this time, as if they win that surely will confirm things (such as CFC and the boys club were linked) that will stick the boot in over here.

41 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Whoever the media bums up to be worth £30 mil

Will probably claim they’re that good that PSG are paying them to develop that young boy up front 

Those figures don't add up.

£18m profit on sale of players plus £6m trading profit gives you £24m profit but they declare £15m net profit.

Trading profit should include all income and expenditure including wages so where is the missing £9m. Can't be corporation tax as the figure was not quoted as after tax profit plus corporation tax is only around 20% so would amount to around £5m.

Also means without Dembele transfer money they lose £3m.

37 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Those figures don't add up.

£18m profit on sale of players plus £6m trading profit gives you £24m profit but they declare £15m net profit.

Trading profit should include all income and expenditure including wages so where is the missing £9m. Can't be corporation tax as the figure was not quoted as after tax profit plus corporation tax is only around 20% so would amount to around £5m.

Also means without Dembele transfer money they lose £3m.

Amortization of transfers possibly?

I hope they get scudded the night...the mhedia frenzy over them is fucking nauseating, putting it into perspective,  they have beat St Johnstone 3 times, Airdrie, Hamilton, St Mirren and a side in dissarray Hibs....7 games and 6 at home...they fucking should be winning those games,  I listened to the same shite prior to the Salzburg game and they got totally outplayed, more of the same tonight please if only to give their over inflated egos a kicking 

Jelavic191 and Blue Rino like this