* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, DBBTB said:

We need to make sure we don’t waste whatever money we spend.  No more Pena, Cardoso, Grezda & even Barasic types. We need players who can go straight in the first team and hold down their place because they are consistent.

Does Kamara have any brothers?

5 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Don't get me wrong I'm not bothered about them singing songs however rotten they are, if they choose to glorify child murderers then that's upto them. 

Where I do get pissed off at is the vilification of our own support for singing our own songs and banners whilst they can do as they please and the furore is minimal. 

Adrian Durham called them out good & proper on TalkSPORT this evening.

10 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

So.....celtic have come out and condemned supporters singing I hope you die in your sleep Brendan Rodgers......

Wonder why the same song, same sentiment etc was never condemned when it was Nacho getting it. 

They don't condemn the fans mate. Their spokesmans statement is fantastic 

6 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Compare and contrast with ours...thats an area we really need to improve quickly

I read it again this morning as I honestly find it absolutely fantastic :lol:

A spokesperson said: "We have no knowledge of who these individuals are, or any connection they have to celtic, but one thing is certain, such disgusting and pathetic behaviour would never have any place at our Club and of course we condemn this completely."

Mad stinking bastards :lol:

Surprised they haven't blamed the 30 quid video editing software yet 

WTF is going on when their tame journo is coming out with criticism of his favourite club and fans.:headscratch: Well just the fans.:dance: 

'GIMME PEACE' 

Tom English slams celtic fans who belted out pro-IRA lyrics at Tynecastle

We told earlier how Hoops supporters were being probed by cops over claims of offensive chanting and coin throwing at last night’s game against Hearts

By David Fowler

28th February 2019, 4:23 pm

Updated: 28th February 2019, 4:24 pm

TOM ENGLISH has slammed the celtic fans who belted out pro-IRA lyrics during the club’s match with Hearts at Tynecastle.

Probably more to do with the fans slagging saint brenda,unless mr English has the same hearing problem as mr Clarke and has been unaware of the scums weekly sing song. It is also obvious that the scum were in full republican/ira/anti royalty mode as a gesture of recognition for the return of head bigot Lennon.

Archived