* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Inigo said:

So blatant. Hiding in open view. I know it’s been done to death, but I worry for the future of Scotland. As someone that was brought up CoS and now agnostic, this boils my piss. State schools should be state schools, with education about religion not teaching it directly. 

21 minutes ago, the drummer said:

Come July there is to be a three day celtic festival  outside and inside the piggery with bands and bars and guest speakers , fucking hell this papish council will let them do anything  .

That's got great potential to go the way of the video clip above this.

1 hour ago, the drummer said:

Come July there is to be a three day celtic festival  outside and inside the piggery with bands and bars and guest speakers , fucking hell this papish council will let them do anything  .

It's at the exhibition centre just across the river from the BBC so not far to travel and report on the trouble by fans. 

14 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

A large amount of credit must go to the manufacturers of their tops. To make a top that can withstand the strain put on it by the woman/man /thingy sitting on the ground about 15 secs in must have taken a fair amount of research and testing.

1 hour ago, rbt1548 said:

A large amount of credit must go to the manufacturers of their tops. To make a top that can withstand the strain put on it by the woman/man /thingy sitting on the ground about 15 secs in must have taken a fair amount of research and testing.

Jeez i actually got a fright when that thing flashed up.

Watching that video I’m pissing myself at the barrack-room lawyer commenting in the background, deluded fanny thinks he’s witnessing the so called civil rights marches in NI in the late 60s.

I know there’s bitter tarriers everywhere but there’s something about their attitude in that town which is unique, for the mainland anyway.

Archived