* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

That's so classy. It's almost got as much class as their captain and manager. 

They're just wired up wrong (even the paper hasn't been plumbed and is a mile out). Scum bastards.

Kudos mate for being able to stare at that long enough to notice that ........... or are you a painter and decorator to trade. 😄

8 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Green and white tiles. Check.

club crest wallpaper. Check.

Shite fake street sign. Check.

Toilet roll holder. Oops.

Dirty filthy clatty bastard just leaves the toilet brush on the floor , the floor was probably white beforehand ffs 

3 hours ago, Brackley said:

Kudos mate for being able to stare at that long enough to notice that ........... or are you a painter and decorator to trade. 😄

No mate, I just notice a quality job (pun intended) and that's obviously shite (pun intended again). I know, I'm just ripping the arse out of it here (saying nothing) 🙂

They're not normal people. WATP.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

We need them to keep Lennon btw. 

4 points dropped at home already. 

He brings a sense of unpredictability to them and that suits us because of our own consistency issues. 

I want them to win the treble so they have to keep him, honestly we should win the league next season with him in charge, we just need a few quality players and consistency. They are gonna lose alot of players and have a huge wage bill.

Just now, Tak3rNo1 said:

I want them to win the treble so they have to keep him, honestly we should win the league next season with him in charge, we just need a few quality players and consistency. They are gonna lose alot of players and have a huge wage bill.

Been wrestling with this idea for a while.

Worst case scenario is they win the treble and replace him. 

Best scenario they don’t win the cup and still keep him

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Been wrestling with this idea for a while.

Worst case scenario is they win the treble and replace him. 

Best scenario they don’t win the cup and still keep him

Hoping alot of there nutjob fans love for poor wee Lenny will get him the job. He said he wants to build his team around Brown, lololololol.

Just now, Ivybank said:

Wish we had a defence like livis, instead of 2 guys who constantly let us down

We really missed a trick not going for halkett in my opinion, he is maybe the best centre half in the league. A season at hearts and I can see him going down south.

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Wish we had a defence like livis, instead of 2 guys who constantly let us down

I'm sure we have conceded less goals then livi have playing an attacking style as well. Think they said we had conceded half the goals we did last year. Don't think the defence is that bad probably need another quality CB tho and get rid of Worrall at end of season. 

Archived