* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, harlands plater said:

The gullible thinking they’re getting a big name manager while the reality is they’re going to do a Man United and appoint the caretaker, in this case Ole Gunnar Popcorn Teeth.

That's roberto martinez agent out saying he's not interested. 

It must be season ticket time with the names being throwing about. 

TLB will get the job simply by being the cheapest option. 

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

Is Mourinho not on the list? Seemingly he’s been a celtic fan since Seville so would jump at the chance and this is probably why he’s not taken any other job.

List is getting shorter. That's avb agent out saying he's not interested. Same day martinez agent said the same lol. 

14 hours ago, harlands plater said:

The gullible thinking they’re getting a big name manager while the reality is they’re going to do a Man United and appoint the caretaker, in this case Ole Gunnar Popcorn Teeth.

Tbh them trying some foreign "never even looked at scottish football" manager might be a better option, lennon is a wee rat bastard but he knows this country and this game and knows what it takes to win shit up here

11 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Hilarious how they think they are going to get a big name just because they had Rodgers before. He was only there because he was a fan and it was a way to kill time until a suitable EPL job came up. Guys like Rose, AVB & Martinez aren’t going to go there :lol:

Never a fan 

What I would say though is they do seem to be suggesting they will get a new manager via the media. Before this week I think most assumed tlb was getting it barring a disaster and he has talked about next season in his pressers.

13 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

What I would say though is they do seem to be suggesting they will get a new manager via the media. Before this week I think most assumed tlb was getting it barring a disaster and he has talked about next season in his pressers.

Suggesting yes but imo that is just to keep taig fans happy at season ticket renewal time. 

Still conceived TLB will be getting the job permanent

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

That's roberto martinez agent out saying he's not interested. 

It must be season ticket time with the names being throwing about. 

TLB will get the job simply by being the cheapest option. 

As has AVBs representatives :lol:

Archived