* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

I know a Tarrier who is convinced it's going to be Rafa Benitez. Fucking mind blowing how the Tarrier PR machine is in full force with all these names.

It's either going to be Lennon, Clarke or Moyes taking over. 

Anyone of these 3 will set them back. 

On 11/04/2019 at 12:25, DBBTB said:

Hilarious how they think they are going to get a big name just because they had Rodgers before. He was only there because he was a fan and it was a way to kill time until a suitable EPL job came up. Guys like Rose, AVB & Martinez aren’t going to go there :lol:

Suitable EPL job and fucking went to Licester 😄 Can't wait to get some money on them being relegated next year. 

See the daily rebel has linked dembele to Man Utd. Seemingly they will benefit from a percentage of a huge transfer fee! 

Ah well he will be able to team up with ex teamates tierney and McGregor as I'm sure man utd were linked to them, or was it Real Madrid? Lol!

41 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

See the daily rebel has linked dembele to Man Utd. Seemingly they will benefit from a percentage of a huge transfer fee! 

Ah well he will be able to team up with ex teamates tierney and McGregor as I'm sure man utd were linked to them, or was it Real Madrid? Lol!

Last time I looked he wasn’t getting a start for Lyon.

Archived