* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Clairetto  and Pedro didn't know the play off:hmmm: fixtures at that point

The bastards don't even try to hide it. I'm glad the scumbag will be free to play at Ibrox, I wouldn't like him to miss out on the welcome he'll receive

I have a vision in my head .

We are up in the game .Lego has been little boy lost all match ,he tries to give one of our players a dull one .miss times and fucks his cruciate .

The good wishes a 99pc bear filled ibrox would give him would be lovely as hes stretchered off 

4 minutes ago, Don54 said:

The bastards don't even try to hide it. I'm glad the scumbag will be free to play at Ibrox, I wouldn't like him to miss out on the welcome he'll receive

Its all bravado from this dick .hes giving it the biggun wanting to strut about ibrox .I fully expect our team to make sure he is a complete non entity 

11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Its all bravado from this dick .hes giving it the biggun wanting to strut about ibrox .I fully expect our team to make sure he is a complete non entity 

Hopefully like December our players will show him up for the bang average player he really is. 

Just need to make sure not to get caught up in his antics again. 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Hopefully like December our players will show him up for the bang average player he really is. 

Just need to make sure not to get caught up in his antics again. 

if our guys havent learned what hes like they deserve all they get  this is the perfect opportunity to get their own back .Play along with him and any snide contact go down and get the cunt sent off .

Saying that .Morelos will end up getting booked for diving 

10 hours ago, magic8ball said:

if our guys havent learned what hes like they deserve all they get  this is the perfect opportunity to get their own back .Play along with him and any snide contact go down and get the cunt sent off .

Saying that .Morelos will end up getting booked for diving 

Sent off for looking at broonaldo in the wrong way.

We can say they are pish ect and I do agree to an extent but when push has came to shove they have won games when it's REALLY mattered.

This is the difference....mentality to keep driving on with only a few minutes remaining in games. 

We are not a million miles away and I do see a proper challenge from us next season but we need to get that mentality back at ibrox and I think gerrard realises that also. Hence guys like barasic won't be here very long.

Archived