* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

14 hours ago, Jelavic191 said:

His pals in the media are all desperate for him to get the job as well. The irony of Liewells lapdogs destroying 9iar would be incredible. 

His former teammates want him to get it. The clued up taig journalists dont..

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

We need them to get pumped out of the champions League qualifiers early on, without the option of Europa League.

Rather they made Europa League and we didn’t. If we start well in the league, we’d be playing before them on 7-8 weekends.

11 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

We need them to get pumped out of the champions League qualifiers early on, without the option of Europa League.

i think the bombed out altogether for losing early is a thing of the past .

Teams just drop into the next Europa qualifier .

Anyway they need the CL cash .even Europa is a dent in the finances .

My heart bleeds for them 😂

Having been out on the drink most of the weekend, I just saw that dive from Brown, where he reached out an entire leg length to try and make contact and go down.  Has this been picked up anywhere over the weekend, any chat around him being cited?

Edit: Just read back a couple pages and see that it was all over social media but the MSM and Sportscene have avoided it.  More than most incidents, that really, really fcuks me off as if that's any other player, not just a Rangers player, that's headline stuff.

22 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Having been out on the drink most of the weekend, I just saw that dive from Brown, where he reached out an entire leg length to try and make contact and go down.  Has this been picked up anywhere over the weekend, any chat around him being cited?

Edit: Just read back a couple pages and see that it was all over social media but the MSM and Sportscene have avoided it.  More than most incidents, that really, really fcuks me off as if that's any other player, not just a Rangers player, that's headline stuff.

Don't think you can be cited for that.

But as for attention, it's received none. Untouchable Brown.

7 hours ago, Inigo said:

Don't think you can be cited for that.

But as for attention, it's received none. Untouchable Brown.

I thought you could, remembering back to when Steve Clarke (get well soon) tried to get CO to have a look at Defoe for “diving”

2 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

I thought you could, remembering back to when Steve Clarke (get well soon) tried to get CO to have a look at Defoe for “diving”

Pretty sure it's only if a penalty was actually won through a dive.

10 hours ago, Inigo said:

Pretty sure it's only if a penalty was actually won through a dive.

Which makes the whole thing a farce, just because you don't win anything through the cheating action doesn't make the intent any less. 

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

First time I’ve seen this video

Hey celtic leave those kids alone 😆

Surprising to see that tbh. I was in malmo recently and drank in the malmo fc supporters bar and it had antifa/Palestine/left wing stickers everywhere. 

4 hours ago, jackunion said:

Surprising to see that tbh. I was in malmo recently and drank in the malmo fc supporters bar and it had antifa/Palestine/left wing stickers everywhere. 

Pro palestine doesnt automatically make you pro peado harbourer 

On 22/04/2019 at 23:49, theblueoysterbar said:

Want Lennon too. When we stop 10 they'll come out with all sorts of their usual pish, that they lost it instead of us winning it.

This happening on that fat wank's watch would put a wee cherry on the top of a big fuck off cake.

Rumor going about that O'Neill and Keane are being sounded out - that cherry on top seems to be getting bigger and better if that was the case.

44 minutes ago, chris182 said:

O'Neill's a footballing dinosaur. Bring it on

The modern footballer of a certain quality will not want to play for someone like him.. I wonder how long the french ones would last under him :lol: 

As I said.. bring him on. Keane is a disaster as well!!! :lol: 

Archived