Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

10 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Even if Killie do today there’s no way Aberdeen and Hearts will get results off them. 

If Killie beat them today (they won't) then their recent results would make for some hilarious reading. Then when we beat them I wouldn't rule out their arses collapsing on the final day

Helicopter Sundae likes this

12 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Even if Killie do today there’s no way Aberdeen and Hearts will get results off them. 

Aberdeen drew with them about a month ago and should've drew against them at Pittodrie a few months back.

12 minutes ago, Amato said:

If Killie beat them today (they won't) then their recent results would make for some hilarious reading. Then when we beat them I wouldn't rule out their arses collapsing on the final day

I would love that, but you just know the cunts will sneak it today. Even if it's in  the 98th minute.

Amato likes this

3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

They are fucking terrible, we'll destroy them in 2 weeks!

I agree, can see us winning by a few

Just now, Jelavic191 said:

Our form just after Christmas and those late winners in about 4 or 5 games for them is so fucking frustrating 

It's infuriating and the difference between us winning the league. What was it, 3 or 4 draws? Win those and we'd have been right up there 

HG5 likes this

Just now, Lloyd said:

What are they doing 😂😂

Fuck it up for fun up here....

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

It's infuriating and the difference between us winning the league. What was it, 3 or 4 draws? Win those and we'd have been right up there 

At least, if we can’t get it this year, then it looks bright for next year. 

No manager, bit of a squad rebuild and not much time to the Champions League qualifiers for them versus a few squad additions and 2 or 3 quality players for us. 

Negri's lovechild likes this