* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way... This is to us and our guests.

Look at how we once again pathetically argue over a chocolate teapot.

Orwell had it correct. You are being dumbed down and made to argue amongst yourselves about the silliest little details.

The West of Scotland: The region in Scotland that contains most of (and could give freedom to) the working classes... But instead decides to hate their neighbour because of football, and chooses it's politics accordingly.

Don't you want something more from life than constant bitterness...?

Well, don't you?

Did u serve your ban before posting that?

good points mate

Brian Quinn works for uefa and I'm sure his role at the scum was chairman and he's something to do with fair play at uefa.

If I had to bet on it i'd say he was the one who tipped off the scum to complain

I think your on the money mate but again you will have jobsworth so called bears accusing you of being wired to the moon ..For me it was all too quick for there to be anything other than the beggars having their manky paws all over it .Fffs it all conveniently happened in less than 48 hours just to shoehorn the scum into the draw .

I don't understand why UEFA ever let it get to this stage, surely they could have someone check before the games that all those players sitting on the bench have the required paperwork before the game starts.

It's a sport and the best sportsmen should progress not those with the most bits of paper.

In order for this reprieve to have happened, septic must have filed a complaint and the whole footballing world has seen how petty and unsporting they are by filing a complaint over an ineligible player who played for less than 5 minutes and had no contribution to the match result that ended 6-1 on aggregate.

Using a technicality ffs.

If its a clear, set in stone rule that's been enforced here, then what's the point in a committee?

I could understand and support the decision if the player started either game or had a direct bearing on the result but surely this case would have been better discussed by the afore mentioned committee and the impact of his inclusion investigated. There has to be other sanctions available that wouldn't punish an entire team, club and its support for an obvious error that couldn't (in this particular case) gain any possible advantage to Legia.

In order for this reprieve to have happened, septic must have filed a complaint and the whole footballing world has seen how petty and unsporting they are by filing a complaint over an ineligible player who played for less than 5 minutes and had no contribution to the match result that ended 6-1 on aggregate.

Not according to the rules I posted above, the way I read them. A filed complaint need only have occurred if the player was ineligible due to reasons other than suspension, in which case the forfeit is automatic and mandatory.

This is the essence of what makes us so different from them and the crux of the whole scenario.Rangers would never have noticed this and probably would never complained .In fact I don't think 90% of clubs would have .The whitewash is why no one is pointing the finger in the media about how sneeky these fuckpigs are .They are the scum of the football world but they certainly know how to play the political game with power plays and underhandness with crucially the media it seems in their back pockets .

Not according to the rules I posted above, the way I read them. A filed complaint need only have occurred if the player was ineligible due to reasons other than suspension, in which case the forfeit is automatic and mandatory.

If this is true then Indigo ,there must have been some sharp eyed prick in Uefa just dying to jump in and give the beggars a helping hand .The speed was rapier quick .

Some would say that the rules are the rule it's their in black and white, others would say it's the spirit of the rule that should be obeyed. In this case if you go by the latter Legia my have infringed on a rule, however this was a clerical error and there was no attempt made to cheat by using the said player to influence the outcome of the game. Therefore the punishment should be a fine or waved all together.

As I pointed out earlier UEFA make a big thing about having squads named well in advance of kick off and they should bear some of the responsibility as they must have seen the player warming up with the rest of the team and take his place on the bench. I would also think they would have had a sheet naming him as a possible substitute. This is when the officials should have raised the point on the availability for the player to take part in the match, the fact is they have officials there who can report on everything from whether or not players are wearing the right type of boot or are tucking in their shorts and take immediate action on it. Yet we are now being expected to believe that they cannot spot an ineligible player prior to kick off.

These people are there to officiate what goes on immediately prior to, during and after the game. If they are not willing to do this they have no right to throw teams out of tournaments as they bear part of the responsibility for the clerical error being made. They would have had the information before the kick off to identify that this player was ineligible and should have notified the club of this at that time. Is it too much to ask that they check if a player who may enter the field of play is actually entitled to do so? With the amount of officials UEFA have at these games I certainly wouldn't think so.

why should UEFA make sure clubs have eligible players for games, clubs are informed well in advance about player suspensions, they have club secretaries to organise shit like this

There is no way that a UEFA delegate at a match can check up on all possible players in that tie, if both teams name a 25man squad for the game thats 50 players UEFA would need to check in EVERY game, hell the first round qualifiers can contain over 100 teams :lol:

Legia fucked up, its a shite rule about how a player serves his suspension but its a rule nevertheless, UEFA followed their rules and guidelines and enacted the punishment for the said rule break

There's fuck all else here other than the tarriers lucking in big time

The same official that checked the team lines after the game could that not be done before the game.the fact if he hadn't came on they would have been ok is wrong he's either in eligible or eligible if he can't play he shouldn't be on the bench.

First he only played 2 minutes. Then the next reports said it was 3 minutes. Now they've got it up to 4 minutes.

By lunchtime tomorrow, it'll be that he played both fixtures in full, scoring all 6 goals, while clearing several dozen ceptic chances off the line in each match.

There's either been some huge investigation by the scum, or they've bribed some Pole to do them a favour. Suspicions will centre round that blonde bird in the trouser suit that was quite active in the dugout area.

Also worth mentioning the fact he was named on the bench and the paperwork will have been submitted but no UEFA official told them before the end of the match, never mind kick off.

My suspicions have proved correct. Marta Ostrawska was the one to blame. I hope she enjoys her new holiday home and doesn't suffer too much guilt.

I'm gonna take up gambling.

Just saw something on eurosport about the Polish FA raging with the tims. Said that the scum have ignored their calls and emails and accused them of hiding.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/champions-league-celtic-hid-legia-day-ruling-201126592--sow.html

the rancids have shown their true face here.

Archived