* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is no1 on uefas values list

Football first
    In everything that we do, football must always be the first and most important element that we take into consideration. Football is a game before being a product, a sport before being a market, a show before being a business.
    http://www.uefa.org/about-uefa/eleven-values/index.html
    Pity they don't remember this when it suits them

Here is no1 on uefas values list

Football first
    In everything that we do, football must always be the first and most important element that we take into consideration. Football is a game before being a product, a sport before being a market, a show before being a business.
    http://www.uefa.org/about-uefa/eleven-values/index.html
    Pity they don't remember this when it suits them

spot on SB. This was the value I was pushing for us should we had gained a euro spot in the last three years.

I'm wondering if the poles have checked the scums squad list as it would be funny if they done the same thing.

I think Maribor could beat them tbh

Of course they can.

Maribor have plenty Euro experience now and should be every bit as strong as Legia.

Add to this that Delilah(or whatever the fuck the tits name is)stated,after LW spanked them, that the players he inherited were never going to be good enough to get them thru to the CL group stage.He now needs those players to do just that!

He may have lost the dressing room already?

Never mind,I'm sure these new loan signings will be right up for the battle!

2/1 Maribor..........come to daddy!!!

peter1872,

Remember they don't act with the same morality or code of ethics that normal teams do.

So true and all this carry on has shown the rest of Europe what we've known for years. Nothing but a bunch of tramps, thieves and vagabonds.

Archived