* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

if they get any polish side it will be interesting to see how the fans get on over there

infact even in a few of the surrounding countries you might find celtic's opponents fanbase swelled by some other set of fans

Pretty sure Boruc was on Legia's side after they got thrown out.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some posts from the Kerrydale meltdown twitter that posts comments from the time site :lol:

Lawwell has to be held to account for this. He is a total chancer. Gambles with the team again and again. VVD up front, FFS!!!!

Disgusting. Peter Lawwell if you can keep your job after this you are truly bulletproof.

I'm not trying to over react but Ambrose should be hung, drawn, quartered, body parts set on fire, ashes mixed with concrete, chucked in a lake then the lake bombed, and that's just for starters.

Utter rubbish, I love Celtic, but I can't say I like any of our players.

who effing cares...pish ripped out us season after season...dross isn't even a bad enough word... a season of eff all in store.

That bastard Lawwell has ripped us apart. Time to gtf. Million pounds a year, the feckers laughing at us.

Enjoy the bonus Pete, ya feckn winker.

They can effing whistle for money for Europa League tickets. A movement really has to start to remove Lawwell from Celtic.

I owe my old man an apology. Bought him a season ticket this year for Father's Day. Be effin lucky if he speaks to me again after that.

Think I'll give viewing celtic a miss this season. That first half performance was a stackable offence to them all. Lawwell please go.

Herself is after slagging me off for renewing my season ticket. waste of money she says. I can see her point.

I expect banners, chants and protests. Anything that will help get shot of Lawwell.

He's either a moron or an arsehole. Or both *on Ronny Deila*

Even Cillian Sheridab plays Champions League football. Just eff off.

That manager has not got a clue. He has the tactical nous of a budgie. End it... Now.

Last night was horrific. Deila is making Mowbray look like Mourinho with his tactics and especially his substitutions.

Has anyone ever been convicted from the Amsterdam trouble?

At the time a few had to go back to court after Christmas ( after a whistle-stop tour of glitter towers ) and it was never reported how they got on

Funny that

Saw this piece in the Scotsman comments section after last nights game. Pretty good imo !!

"Got what we deserved", says Ronny!

Newsflash, Ronny!

You got what you DESERVED a couple of weeks ago.

Did you forget the pummeling, that Legia gave you?

You didn't even deserve to be there last night. You had no right to be in the same company as Maribor. The whole football world knows that. Only the 'Shameless Brass Necks' who attend, occasionally, 'State Aid Arena' thought they had any business, rubbing shoulders with Maribor.

For the few decent folk, who have to endure mixing with the 'Shameless Brass Necks', at 'State Aid Arena', watching 'State Aid Inc.', the embarrassment must have been overwhelming.

Unfortunately, they will endure, further embarrassment, piled upon embarrassment, as 'State Aid Inc.', the cretins who are incapable of feeling shame, as they continue to bring derision upon themselves, and the contempt of all true football people.

Confess your sins. Beg for forgiveness. Drag yourselves up onto your hind legs and TRY to behave like men.

If you can do that AND give back the 'State AId' money, the Co-op dodgy 'loan' cash and return all of the money and 'trophies,'from the 'State Aid' years, decent people might be able to look upon you without shielding their noses from the stench which emanates your stinking carcasses

Stop pussyfooting around and tell us what you really think!

Lieswell coming out in the press tomorrow apparently, stand by for a few wee snide digs at Rangers to keep the mongrel hords distracted while VVD, Commons and one or two others are sneaked out the back door and sold to some English league one club.

Legia chairman saying they do not want to draw c****c as he is worried there would be trouble due to the bad feeling from the previous matches. Then loved the comment that Legia had nothing to prove and felt it was a bit pointless to play them again as they had beaten them soundly in two matches already. Lol.

Legia chairman saying they do not want to draw c****c as he is worried there would be trouble due to the bad feeling from the previous matches. Then loved the comment that Legia had nothing to prove and felt it was a bit pointless to play them again as they had beaten them soundly in two matches already. Lol.

bunch of angry poles to smash up the gallowgate and the new state aid pathway they have just had built . sounds delightfull. :7325:

Lieswell coming out in the press tomorrow apparently, stand by for a few wee snide digs at Rangers to keep the mongrel hords distracted while VVD, Commons and one or two others are sneaked out the back door and sold to some English league one club.

Any time I see that acronym I do think of Dutch people, but a whole host of them in the Volkspartij voor Vrijheid en Democratie(People's party for Freedom and Democracy) and not some moderate Dutch player with a dreadful taste in football clubs.

It always disappoints me when the Dutch go there. I expect more from such a decent people.

Saw this piece in the Scotsman comments section after last nights game. Pretty good imo !!

"Got what we deserved", says Ronny!

Newsflash, Ronny!

You got what you DESERVED a couple of weeks ago.

Did you forget the pummeling, that Legia gave you?

You didn't even deserve to be there last night. You had no right to be in the same company as Maribor. The whole football world knows that. Only the 'Shameless Brass Necks' who attend, occasionally, 'State Aid Arena' thought they had any business, rubbing shoulders with Maribor.

For the few decent folk, who have to endure mixing with the 'Shameless Brass Necks', at 'State Aid Arena', watching 'State Aid Inc.', the embarrassment must have been overwhelming.

Unfortunately, they will endure, further embarrassment, piled upon embarrassment, as 'State Aid Inc.', the cretins who are incapable of feeling shame, as they continue to bring derision upon themselves, and the contempt of all true football people.

Confess your sins. Beg for forgiveness. Drag yourselves up onto your hind legs and TRY to behave like men.

If you can do that AND give back the 'State AId' money, the Co-op dodgy 'loan' cash and return all of the money and 'trophies,'from the 'State Aid' years, decent people might be able to look upon you without shielding their noses from the stench which emanates your stinking carcasses

State aid arena .This is how we all should now call this place

Archived