* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Humped again only 4 clear in the spl. They can taunt us all they want but they are in no position of strength it won't take that much to turn it round

As much as I hate them the bottom line is they're miles ahead of us on and off the park.

No they are not, won't take much to topple them

Think the bottom half of the division is so poor that a half decent side can put together a good run of results and stay in touch. Wouldn't take much for Rangers to throw down a decent challenge.

Think the bottom half of the division is so poor that a half decent side can put together a good run of results and stay in touch. Wouldn't take much for Rangers to throw down a decent challenge.

Absolutely. Stability from Ashley and the correct manager and you could easily win alot of matches next season if we go up

Humped again only 4 clear in the spl. They can taunt us all they want but they are in no position of strength it won't take that much to turn it round

I very much agree. They're only 6 points ahead of a team we've beaten this year(ICT).

A Mike Ashley fart is worth more than it would cost to rule the roost in Scotland.

I very much agree. They're only 6 points ahead of a team we've beaten this year(ICT).

A Mike Ashley fart is worth more than it would cost to rule the roost in Scotland.

The thing that pisses me off most about our whole situation is that it would be easy to put Septic to the sword IF only our club as a whole - board, players and fans - would get our shit together.

Archived