* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

2gwdpux.png

What a dick, before it he was saying he was so comfident of them doing Malmo because they have a Celtic reject (who scored two of their oppositions goals might I add) trying to say we are shite bla bla bla get tore into this wee rat.

https://vine.co/v/ejn15xTupDQ

That's really, really nasty. Do that to someone in the street and it's assault. No justification for it on a football pitch.

Sutton said at the time, there was nothing wrong with the boy and he was acting.

I suppose that's because Sutton has no balls

RM got a wee menshy on Malmo forum too. It's not just mhanky guests we have. Cheers, Malmo fans. :)

'At Rangers forum they wonder what FF stands for Malmo FF. One of the best proposals: Malmo Fucking Fantastic!: D: ​​D '

I don't watch them much, but when I heard the score, it seemed almost rude not to watch them "fly the flag", although I'm not sure if it's a tricolour or a white flag of surrender.

They look a very poor, very dirty team.

Their current team is so weak compared to five years ago, just before Scottish football decided to commit suicide. that I seriously think they'd be a bottom six side of 2011, or even 2012.

I would expect to beat them this year, should we be fortunate enough to get them in the cup. I fancy us for a treble this year.

Archived