* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Joan Collins has held his hands up and said "my gameplan was a wee bit of a pigsty and the boys couldnae follow it so it will be Back to Basics in training with Double sessions of Piggy in the middle at the lennoxtoon MadHoose!"

Ronnie the Roaster is not giving postmatch interviews as he is as sick as a Pig!

Scott Broon has asked Rosenberg if he will take his hawn to training as he feels intimidated goin oot.

While over at Ibrox we are havin a Party!

GIRUY GSTQ FGAU

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of this stuff is gold, complete with irony bypass in relation to the PLC and later on the standard of league.

1. I'm a CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB fan not a CELTIC PLC fan.

CNSLoMsWsAIyXYz.jpg
    64 retweets42 favorites
    Retweet
    Favorite
    More
  2. Well that was utterly pathetic Players, manager and board should hang their heads. Malmo ffs Malmo

20 retweets18 favorites
    Retweet
    Favorite
    More
  3. I've been physically sick.

32 retweets35 favorites
    Retweet
    Favorite
    More
  4. Gordon and Forrest get passmarks. Every other player, the manager, and the CEO should be utterly ashamed.

11 retweets16 favorites
    Retweet
    Favorite
    More
  5. I blame the daft wee league we play in week in, week out.

What are these pig references? I'm in the South of France at the moment, but The Scotsman's online comment section was full of them last night. (stealth holiday reference there!)

After the first leg, the Malmo players accused the Celtic players of behaving like pigs.

Ultimately everything celtc have done pre-season, the transfers, the training, the match preparations were all done to achieve one thing.. Qualify for the group stages of the CL. They've failed once again because how weak they are, they can't blame it on lack of investment as their wage bill is significantly higher than Malmo's.

When they inevitably fail to win the treble again then surely Deila's time is up?

Ultimately everything celtc have done pre-season, the transfers, the training, the match preparations were all done to achieve one thing.. Qualify for the group stages of the CL. They've failed once again because how weak they are, they can't blame it on lack of investment as their wage bill is significantly higher than Malmo's.

When they inevitably fail to win the treble again then surely Deila's time is up?

If we beat them this season he'll be shown the door.

Archived