* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aye and whats it like from the other side cause as far as i can see it gets emptier the more it pans round - probably putting all of them together to make it look busier than it is

You can see they have stand closed above the goal and the Rangers end is empty. Usual papish propaganda from the media up here.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my first laugh today courtesy of wee Ron trying to placate their fans after selling off Dick Van Dyke.

"He said: Theyre going to a higher level, playing Premier League every week. But they are not bigger clubs than Celtic.

Who is bigger than Celtic? You have to go Arsenal, Manchester United maybe."

Delusional

Got my first laugh today courtesy of wee Ron trying to placate their fans after selling off Dick Van Dyke

"He said: Theyre going to a higher level, playing Premier League every week. But they are not bigger clubs than Celtic.

Delusional

Get yersel to spec savers Ronny,there's a bigger club only a few miles away,it's called the Rangers and we are coming to get you and your shitey roar

Got my first laugh today courtesy of wee Ron trying to placate their fans after selling off Dick Van Dyke.

Delusional

In his defence I would say Rangers and celtic are bigger than all clubs in England with the expection of Liverpool and Man U

In his defence I would say Rangers and celtic are bigger than all clubs in England with the expection of Liverpool and Man U

Normally id agree. It was more the timing that was funny. Just sold their 'best' player to a mid table BPL team, pumped out the champions league, reporting a loss. Lets roll out the 'we ur a big club' to keep the hordes happy.

Archived