* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aberdeen at Tynecastle at the weekend.

Those are the games that they need to win if they are serious about challenging.

They went 6 months without defeat at one point last year. They were near the taigs till April last year and at that point if it only went on results against the other teams then Aberdeen wouldve been top.

They'll be fine against the others in the league. I'd say they're about 4 points against the taigs from being potential winners.

Aberdeen Aint a good side but they can grind results out. Bit like hearts last year

They went 6 months without defeat at one point last year. They were near the taigs till April last year and at that point if it only went on results against the other teams then Aberdeen wouldve been top.

They'll be fine against the others in the league. I'd say they're about 4 points against the taigs from being potential winners.

Aberdeen Aint a good side but they can grind results out. Bit like hearts last year

Well, they've got three already, with 10 men.

I see Judas hasn't made their squad due to injury.

Don't think he's even started yet has he? You made yer bed ya wee turncoat prick so you better lie in it!

Big Tim I work With sent me a text earlier....i texted back a pic of a bar of soap

2 hours layer...still no reply ?

Probably trying to figure out what the fuck it is.

Archived