Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

They are going backwards while the Gers thunder forward - they are consumed by an unimagineable fear - we will be champions of Scotland at the end of next season make no mistake about it - it is written - "for He is our God and WE ARE THE PEOPLE of His pasture."

They sent this picture to the refugee controller in Hungary, saying -" look,we have lots of room for your problem refugees !!! "

2793539634.jpg

I'd forgotten what a 3/4 empty stadium looked like.

Sorry, I shouldn't be so negative.

It's clearly 1/4 full.

Was saying to a mate last night, Aberdeen have a game in hand and now the taigs face 6 Europa games then Sunday matches.

I can't stand Aberdeen either but see if mciness can get them fired up and on a roll, they could open up a gap and really challenge.

Imagine if they lost the league!!!

Was saying to a mate last night, Aberdeen have a game in hand and now the taigs face 6 Europa games then Sunday matches.

I can't stand Aberdeen either but see if mciness can get them fired up and on a roll, they could open up a gap and really challenge.

Imagine if they lost the league!!!

Dream scenario mate. They go five clear if they beat Hamilton on Tuesday.

The problem.the taigs will have is Aberdeen seem able to grind out results against the other teams. They went 6 months without losing last season at one point