* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

More points dropped by them today and against Hearts, who I consider to be inferior, perhaps significantly so, to us.

I think we'd definitely be in the mix at the top of the table, but someone like O'Halloran, with possibly the highest top speed of any player in Scotland, can cause us problems if we're not organised.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More points dropped by them today and against Hearts, who I consider to be inferior, perhaps significantly so, to us.

I think we'd definitely be in the mix at the top of the table, but someone like O'Halloran, with possibly the highest top speed of any player in Scotland, can cause us problems if we're not organised.

I agree but thank fuck you weren't suggesting we sign him, leave the bhoy to get his dream move to be another Ronny bench warmer.

Sorry for the re-post I'm a fanny.

Just had the categoric dis-pleasure of walking through central station when the smellies have a home game.

My word! - Oh my word!

Whatever life throws at you fellow bears, thank fate for not taking you down that path. What a shower of inbred, smelly, weirdo, fenian bastards.

Horrible.

Just had the categoric dis-pleasure of walking through central station when the smellies have a home game.

My word! - Oh my word!

Whatever life throws at you fellow bears, thank fate for not taking you down that path. What a shower of inbred, smelly, weirdo, fenian bastards.

Horrible.

"Shower".

I see what you did there. :D

Just found out at the news they lost a two goal lead at home, in Europe too.

:mutley:

I'm beginning to worry that they ditch Runnie Diarrhoea for a decent manager.

Saw the goals.

To think I was concerned about us not having sufficient aerial presence at the back.

Still, it looks like it'd be worth having a tall striker against them.

Archived