* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Just think of all those poor Oirish hospitals, doctors, nurses, people in need that could have been helped with this tax dodgers money.

Just as well there wasn't a lack of Maris Pipers.....

Desmond asked the Ard International directors to pass power of attorney to two Swiss lawyers instead of him, with Desmond reportedly quoted as writing: “This being done, I resign as attorney of the above mentioned company and ask you to kindly destroy the document of my appointment and the one of my resignation.

:pipe:

6 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Just think of all those poor Oirish hospitals, doctors, nurses, people in need that could have been helped with this tax dodgers money.

Don't forget the face-painters. Please don't ever forget the poor face-painters.

Warburton, the only team talk is no fear, they're poor, play our own passing game, easy win.

We're missing our best player, and one of our best players and I'm still entirely confident.

They're watching every Aberdeen game and praying that they drop points, constantly looking over their shoulders. How Aberdeen have managed to bottle so many games is quite unbelievable. 

We have nothing to fear, they're a very, very poor side.

Archived