* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

But don't you wish one of our ex-player pundits was as derogatory towards them as he is us?

He is a classless cunt

Some of our ex players say the wrong thing sometimes.

Bitter, stupid, deluded, you only learn that shit at the nappy rippers 

7 minutes ago, BluesClues said:

Watched a few minutes of the hearts v sheep game, hear him making comments on the size of the hotdogs, the top flight is that entertaining :lol:

That was about the bit that I seen and then he made a comment about the wain I wonder where he gets his patter about wains? 

For some reason I can't upload a screenshot of this.  Celtic fan on Facebook was going on about how Rangers can't play in Europe next season.  I sent him a copy of the SFA e-mail that says Rangers can, and will, play in Europe next season assuming the Scottish Cup is won.  His response was:

"Not according to UEFA they're not. Pmsl

Only way gers can get in if they win the scottish cup is if the SFA appeal the uefa conditions of entry with a special application.

And yes, I did check uefa rules and that's what is required as rangers do not currently meet uefa entry criteria."

This really is a remarkable response.  This guy has created a world in which UEFA have already refused Rangers entry to Europe.  His mind has put hurdles in front of the SFA and they must now appeal this imaginary ban.  He's not even acknowledging the official e-mail from the SFA, the governing body of Scottish football, that says we can play in Europe.  He says UEFA have banned us and that's all that seems to matter.  Unbelievable levels of denial.

Dermot Desmond named in the 'Panama papers'.  Isn't this the guy who single-handedly funded the wages of Robbie Keane and Craig Bellamy?  Could Celtic have afforded those wages if Dermot was paying his taxes?  Isn't that financial doping?  Wankers.

11 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Dermot Desmond named in the 'Panama papers'.  Isn't this the guy who single-handedly funded the wages of Robbie Keane and Craig Bellamy?  Could Celtic have afforded those wages if Dermot was paying his taxes?  Isn't that financial doping?  Wankers.

NO FFS!!! They were only doing paper rounds.

4 hours ago, cushynumber said:

this is genius:

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail  19h19 hours ago

BBC covering up Sevco's singing by covering the match in Gaelic? When has that ever happened in a cup final?

From KerryFail as well

Heard the Billy Boys was sung today, tried to listen back but didn't hear it. Does BBC alba translate the lyrics? Cause a don't know Gaelic.

20 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

For some reason I can't upload a screenshot of this.  Celtic fan on Facebook was going on about how Rangers can't play in Europe next season.  I sent him a copy of the SFA e-mail that says Rangers can, and will, play in Europe next season assuming the Scottish Cup is won.  His response was:

"Not according to UEFA they're not. Pmsl

Only way gers can get in if they win the scottish cup is if the SFA appeal the uefa conditions of entry with a special application.

And yes, I did check uefa rules and that's what is required as rangers do not currently meet uefa entry criteria."

This really is a remarkable response.  This guy has created a world in which UEFA have already refused Rangers entry to Europe.  His mind has put hurdles in front of the SFA and they must now appeal this imaginary ban.  He's not even acknowledging the official e-mail from the SFA, the governing body of Scottish football, that says we can play in Europe.  He says UEFA have banned us and that's all that seems to matter.  Unbelievable levels of denial.

I do t understand why they think UEFA wouldn't let us play in Europe. They really are a special species

Archived