* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I don't know who any of those cunts are. What's the relevance with them?

you wont find many more people out there with what can only be described as an illness in the way they go about their lives revolving it around rangers football club

they 3 are a trio of self centered, hate filled, venom speaking, bigoted rat bastards and the only surprise from that photo is that andy muirhead from scotzine isnt hanging out of 3names arse

if i had a job in that restaurant id gladly have lost it tonight by "accidentally" pissing in their dinner while it was on their fucking table,

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

I heard there was something going about Twitter outing a HMRC employee who's a tim, he was leaking info about the big tax case on to blogs and Celtic forums, something that's deemed illegal (I used to work there) and they didn't even sack him. Demoted him from his grade 7 role to another role and swept it under the carpet

Their obsession to get one up on Rangers leads them to happily put their career and livelyhood on the line. Desperate cunts

Related to one of their directors, Livingstone I think.

Who is Celtic's Peter Lawwell? Four things to know about Sunderland chief exec contender

christopher.young@jpress.co.uk

10:58 Monday 11 April 2016

Have your say

A new name was today linked with the vacant chief executive position at Sunderland after Margaret Byrne's resignation a month ago.

Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell is reported to be on the list of candidates after holding down that role for the last 12-and-a-half years at Parkhead.

But who is Lawwell? Here are four things to know about the 56-year-old.

1. Financial reputation

Trained accountant Lawwell is known for balancing the books after immediately tackling Celtic's debt when he took charge and taking the club into profit.

The Hoops are expected to register another profit for this financial year after selling centre-half Virgil van Dijk for £10million last summer.

2. Influence throughout football

Lawwell is a member of both the Scottish FA board and the European Club Association’s executive board

3. Attracted interest from elsewhere

Lawwell was linked with taking up the chief executive position at Arsenal back in 2008.

But the speculation never materialised into a move, with boyhood Celtic fan Lawwell stressing his happiness to remain in Scotland.

4. Business background

Lawwell has held some high-powered roles in the business world, which is thought to be one of the criteria Sunderland are looking for.

He was chief executive of Scottish Coal and also held senior management positions with ICI and US pharmaceutical giant Hoffman-La-Roche.

Read more: http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/sunderland-afc/latest-safc-news/safc-match-analysis/who-is-celtic-s-peter-lawwell-four-things-to-know-about-sunderland-chief-exec-contender-1-7845351#ixzz45eywHjfS

I don't know what kind of paper the Sunderland Echo is, hopefully it's not another Daily Rhebel. I found this posted by PZJ.

Who is next to go, Dumbcaster and Regan?

7 hours ago, 72barca said:

Who is Celtic's Peter Lawwell? Four things to know about Sunderland chief exec contender

christopher.young@jpress.co.uk

10:58 Monday 11 April 2016

Have your say

A new name was today linked with the vacant chief executive position at Sunderland after Margaret Byrne's resignation a month ago.

Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell is reported to be on the list of candidates after holding down that role for the last 12-and-a-half years at Parkhead.

But who is Lawwell? Here are four things to know about the 56-year-old.

1. Financial reputation

Trained accountant Lawwell is known for balancing the books after immediately tackling Celtic's debt when he took charge and taking the club into profit.

The Hoops are expected to register another profit for this financial year after selling centre-half Virgil van Dijk for £10million last summer.

2. Influence throughout football

Lawwell is a member of both the Scottish FA board and the European Club Association’s executive board

3. Attracted interest from elsewhere

Lawwell was linked with taking up the chief executive position at Arsenal back in 2008.

But the speculation never materialised into a move, with boyhood Celtic fan Lawwell stressing his happiness to remain in Scotland.

4. Business background

Lawwell has held some high-powered roles in the business world, which is thought to be one of the criteria Sunderland are looking for.

He was chief executive of Scottish Coal and also held senior management positions with ICI and US pharmaceutical giant Hoffman-La-Roche.

Read more: http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/sunderland-afc/latest-safc-news/safc-match-analysis/who-is-celtic-s-peter-lawwell-four-things-to-know-about-sunderland-chief-exec-contender-1-7845351#ixzz45eywHjfS

I don't know what kind of paper the Sunderland Echo is, hopefully it's not another Daily Rhebel. I found this posted by PZJ.

Who is next to go, Dumbcaster and Regan?

If he goes the downsizing is in full swing 

celtic posted a loss of £4Million last year. It was the previous years accounts the van dijk sale was in. If they dont make the CL group stages, they have to big someone up and sell him at vast profit or else they make a loss. This is in essence the "self sustaining financial model", they discuss here - they sell players to balance the books

http://dailybusinessgroup.co.uk/2015/09/celtic-slump-to-a-loss-as-price-of-european-failure/

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

celtic posted a loss of £4Million last year. It was the previous years accounts the van dijk sale was in. If they dont make the CL group stages, they have to big someone up and sell him at vast profit or else they make a loss. This is in essence the "self sustaining financial model", they discuss here - they sell players to balance the books

http://dailybusinessgroup.co.uk/2015/09/celtic-slump-to-a-loss-as-price-of-european-failure/

Van Dijk transferred in September 2015 so that would fall into the financial year that just ended.   Fraser Forster would have been their cash cow in the accounts to June 2015.   Bear in mind they terminated the contracts of Balde and Boerrigter with 2 years and 1 year left to run respectively...

1 minute ago, miracle said:

Van Dijk transferred in September 2015 so that would fall into the financial year that just ended.   Fraser Forster would have been their cash cow in the accounts to June 2015.   Bear in mind they terminated the contracts of Balde and Boerrigter with 2 years and 1 year left to run respectively...

my bad.

Celtic made a pre-tax loss of almost £4m in the year ending 30 June compared to a profit of £11m the year before.

The Scottish Premiership winners attribute the change in fortunes to a drop in transfer revenue and failure to reach the Champions League group stage.

The figures do not take into account the £13m sale of Virgil van Dijk.

26 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

The ironic thing is the amount of trouble they've got their club in since we 'died'...

image.jpg

Good!

The last thing I want my club associated with is a club that hid child abuse FS.

40 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The 2 linesmen for the #Celtic v sevco semi final on Sunday...One's father is the grand master in the orange lodge..The other is a Tory MSP

Fuck sake :lol: 

Wasn't that when Francis Andrews used to run the lines at Parkhead. He used to stay up the road from me in Kilmarnock, would have his weans draped in the green and grey hoops one day then running the lines at Parkhead the next! 

Add to that list Willie Golum, the cunts have got a cheek

Archived