* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The legoeater's baldy again after getting a hair transplant :lol:

He probably thinks if he gets a hair do like a character from that sectarian hateful book trainspotting he'll intimidate us.

So much for baldy's thinking abilities.

Honestly if it wasn't for that boy Tierney we'd have been about 3 or 4 up at half-time. Credit where credit is due, he had an excellent game. Made it all the better when Rogic skied that penalty, the look on his face was that of devastation. Get used to it kid, the Rangers are back. 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Honestly if it wasn't for that boy Tierney we'd have been about 3 or 4 up at half-time. Credit where credit is due, he had an excellent game. Made it all the better when Rogic skied that penalty, the look on his face was that of devastation. Get used to it kid, the Rangers are back. 

He is what I call a full back ,that's for sure . Quick ,solid and good in his position . Bit like David Robertson . If it wasn't for him ,I feel we would have won without pens

Some angst i'm looking at on a celtic fan forum.

It's not just that they were the better team, it's that their style of play is generally nicer to watch than ours.

We have sunk astonishingly low over the past few years.

Sickening ... absolutely sickening.

While another cautions.

We should put this thread in the general forum so we're not laughed at too much

:lol:

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

One of the very few players for them that I actually took any notice of,  he does look like a tidy wee player, and always seemed to be in the right spot at the right time.   

Just now, gogzy said:

One of the very few players for them that I actually took any notice of,  he does look like a tidy wee player, and always seemed to be in the right spot at the right time.   

He was highly mobile and putting in some effective tackles.  Apparently he is the only one they fear losing in the Summer if some EPL team comes in with a sackful of gold.

For weeks Celtic have said they're miles in ahead of us and we'd need to spend £20m to get close to them.  Now we've beat them the narrative has changed to 'we're shite so you're win is nothing special'.  They need to make their mind up - Are they miles ahead of us or are they just shite? 

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Just watching the game back and noticed Gordon was up at our end shaking hands with the players during the celebrations after the pens, was he the only scum player to do so? Fair play to the prick..

He trained with us a few years ago.  Not sure why he didn't sign with us at the time.  Another Ally fuck up or did he just prefer the move to Celtic?

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

For weeks Celtic have said they're miles in ahead of us and we'd need to spend £20m to get close to them.  Now we've beat them the narrative has changed to 'we're shite so you're win is nothing special'.  They need to make their mind up - Are they miles ahead of us or are they just shite? 

Well, regarding who needs to be spending mega millions, more angst from a fan forum of theirs i'm gloating over.

Clear out required and serious funds.
This team aren't good enough to win the league next year or get into Europe.

Serious funds eh.  We just whipped their arses with a 1.6 million squad and a large chunk of that sitting in the stand.  :lol:

Said in another thread as well I thought the lad Tierney played well. He looks a player but they're dreaming if they think they're getting more than £5m for them. Wallace is about 10x better 

Just watching the game back and noticed Gordon was up at our end shaking hands with the players during the celebrations after the pens, was he the only scum player to do so? Fair play to the prick.

I thought Tierney was average today, offered nothing going forward bar the goal in ET when Law didn't get close enough, defensively we caused him some issues.

I get what you mean, but I read his opinion about McKay's goal and of course he started that it was never a throw in to us to begin with. He then went on to say that it was a wonder goal - more of a fluke - as he could try that a hundred times and he's never hit it like that.

Which makes Walter Smith a liar as well as it's us who have the right to bitterness, not them.:pipe: 

Just watching the game back and noticed Gordon was up at our end shaking hands with the players during the celebrations after the pens, was he the only scum player to do so? Fair play to the prick.

I thought Tierney was average today, offered nothing going forward bar the goal in ET when Law didn't get close enough, defensively we caused him some issues.

Gordon is a good professional. Shame he has to play with that lot. 

And you're right about Tierney. Apart from that set up for the equalizer I thought he offered practically nothing. 

dunno why so much is made of that throw in - Its a throw in, in the middle of the park for fuck sake not a penalty. Yes it should have been their ball but you play the fucking whistle, Thomson was quite clear - and its not as if we took the throw all that quickly, so get over it . Do they now want every single decision now?

What we did do was then worked some beautiful one twos and then wee baz stepped up - booooooooooooooooooooom.

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I'm old enough  to remember a certain Roy Aitken stealing our throw in at Hampden years ago - they ended up scoring from that one too.  That one was deliberate cheating btw, not a ref decision. 

I was thinking about that as well. Took 27 years but karma got them in the end :D

Just read through some of the threads on Butter Street, thought they were on the demise but it is only when you read the shite that you really appreciate that they are well and truly up shit creek without a paddle.

Archived