* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

2 hours ago, ben51 said:

By the way, is Scott Allan still alive? If he is then shout out to that CUNT! :lol::lol: 

Could have been amongst the people celebrating a famous victory. Instead he was sitting in the stands rotting away. What a terrible, terrible decision it was to sign for them instead of us. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Could have been amongst the people celebrating a famous victory. Instead he was sitting in the stands rotting away. What a terrible, terrible decision it was to sign for them instead of us. 

We dodged a bullet. I maintain he is vastly overrated by some.

3 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Gordon is a good professional. Shame he has to play with that lot. 

quote from him on stv website which makes him look like a right knob

. "I was throwing the other goalkeeper's waterbottle away because I know he keeps some useful information on that, so that was getting launched over the advertising boards. 

Celtic have no plans to sack manager Ronny Deila following Sunday's Scottish Cup semi-final defeat by Rangers.

Pressure has been growing on the Norwegian for some time.

Some fans believe the defeat by their rivals at Hampden Park was the final straw, with a number taking to social media to call for his sacking.

But it is understood that the Glasgow club will now concentrate on retaining the Scottish Premiership title with Deila in charge.

The 40-year-old's side were beaten by the Championship winners after a penalty shoot following a 2-2 draw with their city rivals.

However, despite the man himself admitting he faces an uncertain future, it would appear that Celtic intend to continue with Deila until at least the end of the season.

They are eight points clear of Aberdeen at the top of the table with five games remaining.

And there is a fear that any change of manager now might disrupt their progress to what would be a fifth consecutive league title.

Deila, who previously led Stromsgodset to the Norwegian title, took over at Celtic after the departure of Neil Lennon in 2014.

He led Celtic to the league title, while they also lifted the Scottish League Cup, in his first season.

On the downside, they lost to Inverness Caledonian Thistle in last season's Scottish Cup semi-final and to Ross County in this campaign's League Cup last four.

Deila's side also lost to Malmo in a play-off to reach the Champions League group stage before finishing bottom of their Europa League section.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36070205

That'll be 10 in a row fucked then :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Celtic have no plans to sack Ronny Delia." Have sweeter words ever been spoken?

In reality they wont risk upsetting the apple cart when the league is within touching distance, but I'd be amazed if he's still at Torbett Towers next season. 

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

CgT-G1bW4AAcILa.jpg

Love that they spelt all our players names right and fucked up their own managers name.

Also Kiernan was 220k. 

Going by timmy logic we got Wallace from Old Rangers, therefore a free transfer?

6 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

No idea why I'm asking this but why the fuck did Mackay Stevens play yesterday? He was absolutely brutal :lol: 

He's went so backwards at them it's unreal and he's  not the only one, but fuck them they sign for them they deserve to go backwards

59 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I try never to understand what they think, they are confused people.

Hitchens said it best, I never tire of debating with them because ":You Never Know What They Will Come Out With Next"  such is their delusion 

Archived