Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

On 4/15/2016 at 9:09 PM, WCPRANGERS1 said:

EBTs are a tax avoidance scheme, it's tax evasion that's illegal, for example just not paying your tax.

Not keen on people who do not pay their taxes but have no time for a government organisation that hounds people for things they never objected to at the time while allowing huge corporations to avoid billions in tax

If HMRC had come out at the time and stated EBTs were not going to be allowed this would never have happened and supposedly some of their latest victims actually had letters from them years ago stating the schemes they used were legal. 

they should not be allowed to change that retrospectively even if we don't like the people who used the schemes

Scott Brown:lol: Absolutely laughable footballer. Had it easy for four years and he was apparently the best midfielder in the country:lol:. The tone was set with EVERY Rangers player getting in about that cunt. Looked lost in the middle of the park

56 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Ron is gone as far as the phone ins are concerned, Dermot will have to dip into that tax avoiding money pot :lol:

I do hope not, Ronnie must stay. :pipe:

6 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The legoeater's baldy again after getting a hair transplant :lol:

He probably thinks if he gets a hair do like a character from that sectarian hateful book trainspotting he'll intimidate us.

So much for baldy's thinking abilities.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Honestly if it wasn't for that boy Tierney we'd have been about 3 or 4 up at half-time. Credit where credit is due, he had an excellent game. Made it all the better when Rogic skied that penalty, the look on his face was that of devastation. Get used to it kid, the Rangers are back. 

He is what I call a full back ,that's for sure . Quick ,solid and good in his position . Bit like David Robertson . If it wasn't for him ,I feel we would have won without pens

psb07158 likes this

Just watching the game back and noticed Gordon was up at our end shaking hands with the players during the celebrations after the pens, was he the only scum player to do so? Fair play to the prick.

I thought Tierney was average today, offered nothing going forward bar the goal in ET when Law didn't get close enough, defensively we caused him some issues.

SuperPapac05 likes this

Some angst i'm looking at on a celtic fan forum.

It's not just that they were the better team, it's that their style of play is generally nicer to watch than ours.

We have sunk astonishingly low over the past few years.

Sickening ... absolutely sickening.

While another cautions.

We should put this thread in the general forum so we're not laughed at too much

:lol:

cushynumber likes this

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Honestly if it wasn't for that boy Tierney we'd have been about 3 or 4 up at half-time. Credit where credit is due, he had an excellent game. Made it all the better when Rogic skied that penalty, the look on his face was that of devastation. Get used to it kid, the Rangers are back. 

One of the very few players for them that I actually took any notice of,  he does look like a tidy wee player, and always seemed to be in the right spot at the right time.   

Just now, gogzy said:

One of the very few players for them that I actually took any notice of,  he does look like a tidy wee player, and always seemed to be in the right spot at the right time.   

He was highly mobile and putting in some effective tackles.  Apparently he is the only one they fear losing in the Summer if some EPL team comes in with a sackful of gold.

For weeks Celtic have said they're miles in ahead of us and we'd need to spend £20m to get close to them.  Now we've beat them the narrative has changed to 'we're shite so you're win is nothing special'.  They need to make their mind up - Are they miles ahead of us or are they just shite?