* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Not even joking there's taigs I work with who didn't even watch game on Sunday.

They are giving celtc until the end of the season to make a statement about the big tax case as Rangers haven't been punished enough yet, if not they're handing season books in.

We are actually having them chuck football altogether :lol::lol:

I thought they were chucking C****c, not football.

3 hours ago, Shuggy said:

Apparently, Malky Mackay is the latest new manager rumour. Not well received at Kerrydale ...

Guarantee you the first thing they'll make Malky do is a wee song and dance with the Thai Tims to show everyone his racist days are behind him 

On 4/17/2016 at 3:54 PM, gogzy said:

One of the very few players for them that I actually took any notice of,  he does look like a tidy wee player, and always seemed to be in the right spot at the right time.   

MOH with his pace and control will .... i wiz gaunna say, 'rip him a new one' but considering Tierny's background ... suffice it to say, he wont look that tidy.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Na man, howling at it for ages haha.

Knowing what they generally do to kids between the club and church anything involving a mix tends to creep me out enough add in the elements of clear brainwashing and whatever else they have done to those poor weans and it is a child services case.

Just now, one55 said:

can't wait to see who they get next. hopefully they do as good a job as ronny. 

I bet Guardiola is just gutted he missed out on the biggest team in world football. I'm not sure he would have been "Celtic minded" enough though. ?

1 minute ago, one55 said:

can't wait to see who they get next. hopefully they do as good a job as ronny. 

Wouldn't mind seeing Yellow fangs getting in, if his Bolton record is anything to go by (which last year was at 24 while Brentford was at 13) I'm sure he'll do just fine 

I find it fucking hilarious its went from all the bheast and ex players ect saying they will destroy us to flapping like budgies cause they felt the wrath of not even our strongest team.

They will have to put a shuttle service on to Erskine Bridge next season from the piggery.

From popcorn teeth himself :wanker:

He told STV: "They'll have someone in mind. I'm sure they'll be a long list of candidates because it is a very attractive job for anyone."

Asked if he would go back, Lennon added: "Absolutely I'd definitely be interested, I'm not promoting myself for it but you've asked me an honest question and I've given you an honest answer."

Looks to be a dead cert then. I hope the referee's are ready. 

Archived