* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

11 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

From popcorn teeth himself :wanker:

He told STV: "They'll have someone in mind. I'm sure they'll be a long list of candidates because it is a very attractive job for anyone."

Asked if he would go back, Lennon added: "Absolutely I'd definitely be interested, I'm not promoting myself for it but you've asked me an honest question and I've given you an honest answer."

Looks to be a dead cert then. I hope the referee's are ready. 

wasn't he chased out of Scotland due to sectarian bigots? That's what was claimed

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

From popcorn teeth himself :wanker:

He told STV: "They'll have someone in mind. I'm sure they'll be a long list of candidates because it is a very attractive job for anyone."

Asked if he would go back, Lennon added: "Absolutely I'd definitely be interested, I'm not promoting myself for it but you've asked me an honest question and I've given you an honest answer."

Looks to be a dead cert then. I hope the referee's are ready. 

A long list of candidates ? :lol:

Attractive job for anyone ? :lol:

Getting yourself beat up, letter bombs, death threats.....suits you Lenny :lol:

1 hour ago, ex-guardsman said:

I find it fucking hilarious its went from all the bheast and ex players ect saying they will destroy us to flapping like budgies cause they felt the wrath of not even our strongest team.

They will have to put a shuttle service on to Erskine Bridge next season from the piggery.

The gap between us is huge to be fair they are no where near close to us.

It's amazing how he's survived getting them pumped out of Europe the last two years, failed to get close to treble with no competition and being run very close by Aberdeen to the title.... yet he gets punted the moment he loses to us. Just goes to show they are not interested in actual success, just beating us is plenty.

Lennon will be the stick on. 

Though, if Hibs do manage to win the Scottish Cup then promotion, that'll slingshot big Stubbsey back into the front runner-ship if good ole yellow teeth decides to take the Real Madrid job instead. 

Would love to see Stubbs as the new Celtic manager. The cunt can't handle the pressure of managing Hibs, imagine what it would be like at Celtic :lol: 

22 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Have they no linked Mourinho with the job yet 

(No sure who it was earlier on talksport , leckie?. Anyway scottish football reporter saying delilah has the same % of wins as Lhennon :mutley:

Sky Sports were reporting the comparable stats earlier in the week.  They've both exactly the same number of games (without Rangers in the division) and both exactly the same number of wins but Delilah has less defeats.  They'll have the same trophy count too if they win the SPFL.  But only one is a hero...

Charlie Nick (who was really hurting on SSN this morning)..Was bumping his gums about Roy Keane..???...That Fucking fruit loop would be guaranteed to loose the plot after the first Old Firm defeat next season... I expect them to go for yellow fangs..cheap and comes with all his sectarian vicTIM baggage that the msm up here will spin to cover up his ineptitude..Its a lovely day As Always to Be A BEAR..Comedy Gold from the unwashed and the Sun Splitting the trees.. 

17 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail  18m18 minutes ago

The biggest managers job in world football is back up for grabs and I for one, am buzzing.

:lol:

Wow.   Just wow.

30 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Charlie Nick (who was really hurting on SSN this morning)..Was bumping his gums about Roy Keane..???...That Fucking fruit loop would be guaranteed to loose the plot after the first Old Firm defeat next season... I expect them to go for yellow fangs..cheap and comes with all his sectarian vicTIM baggage that the msm up here will spin to cover up his ineptitude..Its a lovely day As Always to Be A BEAR..Comedy Gold from the unwashed and the Sun Splitting the trees.. 

It'll be Keane and Lennon.:belm:

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail  18m18 minutes ago

The biggest managers job in world football is back up for grabs and I for one, am buzzing.

:lol:

It is a big job.  Getting rid of 39 dud players, building a squad from nothing and trying to get backsides through the turnstiles. Huge.

Archived