* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

He wasn't welcomed the last time because he wasn't 'Celtic Minded' even though he won 3 titles a Scottish and League Cup and got the Tarriers through to the last 16 of the champions league twice. They had a weird, bizarre hatred for that guy.

Didn't they say they hated him because he once said he loved scoring against them? In actual fact, he just wasn't up to their standards of bitterness and bile.

3 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Didn't they say they hated him because he once said he loved scoring against them? In actual fact, he just wasn't up to their standards of bitterness and bile.

He was a good fit for them

An utter cunt of a man, thinks he is a fucking comedian, he isn'ae 

2 hours ago, Zulu said:

Moyes is waiting for the Everton job looks like it maybe up for grabs shortly

Bookies have him as favourite to be next manager at Everton and them.

Moyes was  a bear but signed for them  so if he gets the job and things don't go well at the start they'll turn on him  pronto.

Can only see it being lemmon getting the job. I was surprised he left as he was onto a winner, but maybe liewell picking the players and not giving him money to improve the team WAS why he left.

Either way it doesn't matter and lemmon wouldn't get as much of a reaction from MW as he could from Ally and his crew, so he would just go back to complaining about the refs and looking like a petulant child.

Must admit to not giving a flying fuck who they sign to be perfectly honest. We have the best management team in Scotland and I can't think of anyone outside of some top managers with a seriously outrageous transfer budget (which we cannot afford) who I would want.

Let them get lemon again, the ginger prick can read the scoreboard and weep at the end of the games he manages against us.

Next permanent Cel*ic manager betting:

Moyes 11/10 Fav. 
Lennon 3/1

------------------------------------
Rodgers 14/1

----------------------------------------

Lambert 16/1
Coyle 16/1
Mackay 20/1

ALL PRICES TAKEN FROM CORAL ON 23/04/2016

As far as Moyes is concerned, there's no way I see that happening. He's struck out at the clubs he's been appointed to manage since Everton. His stock is already low. If he fucks up at Cel*ic like he has at Man. Utd and Real Sociedad then his career is finished. He'd be lucky to land a Championship club after that. So I'm scratching the favourite straight away.

Would they really bring Lennon back? He knows the club but would the supporters see this as a backward step? I can't imagine there would be many happy faces at Parkhead if this was the next appointed boss. People are already threatening to vote with their season tickets against Liewell and the board. This could be a bridge too far for even Liewell to spin.

Rodgers? Absolute fantasy. The guy built a fantastic team at Swansea and then had a shit final season at Liverpool. He still has another shot with a Premier League team in him and certainly some bigger clubs on the continent too. You can always tell when someone isn't interested in coming to a club if they talk about how much they'd love to play/manage there "in the future" as he's been quoted as saying. It's a polite fuck off they can give through the press, basically. 

And that leaves the really interesting contenders, in my opinion, at juicy odds. Lambert, Coyle and Mackay. I would say that I am confident the next Cel*ic boss is going to come from that group of three. And I wouldn't talk anyone out of having a small bet on all three names mentioned.

If they mess this up then they'll be utterly fucked, looking at the available managers they'll be very lucky to get a decent manager. I only hope TLB doesn't get the job, Scottish football has been so much better for him not being in it. Don't care about his religion or where he was born, never had a problem with Martin O neil. He's just an utter rectum of a human being who has anti-class in every shape and form.

Celtic's situation = fun :P

Archived