Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

3 hours ago, Shuggy said:

Apparently, Malky Mackay is the latest new manager rumour. Not well received at Kerrydale ...

Guarantee you the first thing they'll make Malky do is a wee song and dance with the Thai Tims to show everyone his racist days are behind him 

PromDeAnglais and JAMC like this

On 4/17/2016 at 3:54 PM, gogzy said:

One of the very few players for them that I actually took any notice of,  he does look like a tidy wee player, and always seemed to be in the right spot at the right time.   

MOH with his pace and control will .... i wiz gaunna say, 'rip him a new one' but considering Tierny's background ... suffice it to say, he wont look that tidy.

14 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Guarantee you the first thing they'll make Malky do is a wee song and dance with the Thai Tims to show everyone his racist days are behind him 

Thumb doesn't like this 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Na man, howling at it for ages haha.

Knowing what they generally do to kids between the club and church anything involving a mix tends to creep me out enough add in the elements of clear brainwashing and whatever else they have done to those poor weans and it is a child services case.

Rangers Lady likes this

Just now, one55 said:

can't wait to see who they get next. hopefully they do as good a job as ronny. 

I bet Guardiola is just gutted he missed out on the biggest team in world football. I'm not sure he would have been "Celtic minded" enough though. ?

1 minute ago, one55 said:

can't wait to see who they get next. hopefully they do as good a job as ronny. 

Wouldn't mind seeing Yellow fangs getting in, if his Bolton record is anything to go by (which last year was at 24 while Brentford was at 13) I'm sure he'll do just fine 

I find it fucking hilarious its went from all the bheast and ex players ect saying they will destroy us to flapping like budgies cause they felt the wrath of not even our strongest team.

They will have to put a shuttle service on to Erskine Bridge next season from the piggery.

From popcorn teeth himself :wanker:

He told STV: "They'll have someone in mind. I'm sure they'll be a long list of candidates because it is a very attractive job for anyone."

Asked if he would go back, Lennon added: "Absolutely I'd definitely be interested, I'm not promoting myself for it but you've asked me an honest question and I've given you an honest answer."

Looks to be a dead cert then. I hope the referee's are ready. 

11 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

He told STV: "They'll have someone in mind. I'm sure they'll be a long list of candidates because it is a very attractive job for anyone."

Asked if he would go back, Lennon added: "Absolutely I'd definitely be interested, I'm not promoting myself for it but you've asked me an honest question and I've given you an honest answer."

wasn't he chased out of Scotland due to sectarian bigots? That's what was claimed

Gandalf the Blue likes this

Their issues go deeper than the manager, whoever they bring in they simply aren't prepared for us coming back.

I predict more laughs next season too.

22 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

A long list of candidates ? :lol:

Attractive job for anyone ? :lol:

Getting yourself beat up, letter bombs, death threats.....suits you Lenny :lol:

1 hour ago, ex-guardsman said:

I find it fucking hilarious its went from all the bheast and ex players ect saying they will destroy us to flapping like budgies cause they felt the wrath of not even our strongest team.

They will have to put a shuttle service on to Erskine Bridge next season from the piggery.

The gap between us is huge to be fair they are no where near close to us.

Half a heed has his say - Celtic need strong manager like Neil Lennon

However, Hartson thinks Hibernian manager Alan Stubbs, former Manchester United boss David Moyes and Brendan Rodgers, previously of Liverpool, are also likely to be interested in the vacancy.