* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless guy is shit stirring the tims on this one he has a habit of it but said on another tweet mcghee was 100/1 on sat had a meeting with lawell yesterday and odds dropped to 16/1 like I said embarrasing if true that he'll be next manager

1 minute ago, soulboy said:

Unless guy is shit stirring the tims on this one he has a habit of it but said on another tweet mcghee was 100/1 on sat had a meeting with lawell yesterday and odds dropped to 16/1 like I said embarrasing if true that he'll be next manager

Nope he is nowhere near odds on and isn't even in the betting on others. He's at it 

I feel dirty saying this, but they could do a lot worse than Caldwell if they want to get close to their own mini-Warburton revolution.

Fortunately, they'll chase after some big-name failure as usual after the Ronny experiment.

All this protesting shite is the closest you're going to get getting the tarriers to admit that they have been winning tainted titles. Who else would demand their manager and board to leave then stay away from the ground when you are on the verge of clinching a league championship? 

I hope to fuck McGhee gets that job. I can just picture all the bitter shite he'll be spouting about us when we're flying high at the top of the league while he's down midtable with the tarriers demanding to behead him. 

The McGhee tweet is someone clearly out to stir the pot. There has been no shortening of odds for him. However, there has been a significant shift in the price of a certain Gordon Strachan. Wee Chesney was as big as 100/1 with some firms (inc. Ladbrokes) as recently as last Thursday. At 8.50am this morning, however, his price collapsed across the board.

bet365: 40/1 now 12/1
BetVictor: 33/1 now 8/1
PaddyPower: 66/1 now 16/1
Ladbrokes: 40/1 now 14/1
Coral: 66/1 now 10/1

10 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

All this protesting shite is the closest you're going to get getting the tarriers to admit that they have been winning tainted titles. Who else would demand their manager and board to leave then stay away from the ground when you are on the verge of clinching a league championship

I hope to fuck McGhee gets that job. I can just picture all the bitter shite he'll be spouting about us when we're flying high at the top of the league while he's down midtable with the tarriers demanding to behead him. 

Real Madrid are notorious for this.

Just now, OceanRain said:

Elsewhere, William Hill seem to have taken a considerable bet on MON being the next Parkhead boss as he was cut from 33s into 12s last night.

And Ladbrokes has shortened Roy Keane from 7s into 9/2.

It doesn't take much to change those markets.

Posted when it was us with Warbs that an English bookie was on at the races one day and it was for next manager of a club and a guy went from 33/1 to 4/6 with them and he said they took 6 or 7 50 quid bets and the guy plummeted as they thought someone was in the know.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

It doesn't take much to change those markets.

Posted when it was us with Warbs that an English bookie was on at the races one day and it was for next manager of a club and a guy went from 33/1 to 4/6 with them and he said they took 6 or 7 50 quid bets and the guy plummeted as they thought someone was in the know.

To be honest, the exact same thing could have happened with Strachan too. A few £20 bets over the counter somewhere and once one firm begins to lay off any liability the rest follow suit, thus creating a false favourite.

1 minute ago, OceanRain said:

To be honest, the exact same thing could have happened with Strachan too. A few £20 bets over the counter somewhere and once one firm begins to lay off any liability the rest follow suit, thus creating a false favourite.

Tbh I don't think what you've posted name wise will be far off. Keane or MON will be the biggy for them or it will go to a mckay or some shite 

I'm still thinking Mackay, Lambert or Coyle. Lennon would be a joke appointment. Moyes and Rodgers are complete fairytales, in my opinion. The Steve Clarke money has dried up somewhat too. So, that would really leave them hoping for Saint Martin. I'm not sure how many would be happy with Keane, even. He'd sell season books, though.

The first three named are Sellick-minded. They know what the deal is and they're aware of the pressure. Most importantly though, they wouldn't cost the earth to bring to Parkhead.

The Goon Brigade have fucked up again.

This time the utter wankstains have spelled the name of their own Chairman wrong in one of their huge banner displays.

What an utter utter embarrassment of a club and their support.

_89436541_celticbanner_sns.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36134819

:lol::lol::lol:

9 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

The Goon Brigade have fucked up again.

This time the utter wankstains have spelled the name of their own Chairman wrong in one of their huge banner displays.

What an utter utter embarrassment of a club and their support.

_89436541_celticbanner_sns.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36134819

:lol::lol::lol:

CEO

On 24/04/2016 at 11:03 PM, BridgeIsBlue said:

Prepare yourselves for the incoming retard alert.

hwff5hJ.jpg

Absolute spastics :lol::lol: 

A mate told me at the weekend a tim workmate said last Monday "you didn't beat us". :lol:

These people get something into their heads and no matter how far from the truth they lie to themselves and then expect sane  members of the human race to buy into their deranged fantasies.

cant see MoN going there again, at club level he is a chequebook gaffer, and they bastards dont have one now

Keane would maybe want it, but he's a fucking useless tarrier cunt so id be happy

mckay is another nugget, batter in celtic

moyes would want a blank cheque for that squad, not a chance

strachan would say fuck off imo given the treatment to him previously

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

cant see MoN going there again, at club level he is a chequebook gaffer, and they bastards dont have one now

Keane would maybe want it, but he's a fucking useless tarrier cunt so id be happy

Don't want Strachan anywhere near them as I think he'd do well.

28 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Mark McGee would jump at the chance.

Archived