* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Kinda explains that sitter at hampden

image.jpeg

Pretty sure in his press conference he said "my mum bought me the sellik kit every year"? Tarrier in propaganda shocker!!!!! 

10 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

They've gone from a manager who is the laughing stock of Scotland, to a manager who is the laughing stock of the UK. 

Rodgers is so good that, Man City, United, Chelsea, Newcastle, Sunderland, Aston Villa, West Brom, etc etc never even thought about approaching him about vacant managers jobs at their clubs. Hell, even Swansea, a club he has taken all the credit for their rise to the EPL, never wanted him, I wonder why?

They'll need to get a new chequebook ready.

Septic have set themselves up here with Brenda being the new messiah. He is a cheque book manager  and tends to sign substandard players. He tries to take the credit for Suarez but it was Dalglish that signed him.

March     2015         -  Celtic manager Ronny Deila reckons his in-form side have what it takes to secure the treble this season.

July         2015         -  RONNY DEILA has targeted the "tough goals" of a domestic clean sweep and Champions League qualification for Celtic this season.

January   2016        -  Ronnie Delia  , celtic ready for treble success.

April        2016         -  Chris Sutton -   there is no reason to stop Ronny Deila's side from running riot on Sunday in the Scottish Cup I was still a Celtic player I’d                                                think this isn’t just about  winning.  It’s about smashing Rangers all over Hampden.                                       

April        2016         -   John Hartson,  Rangers will be lucky to lose 4-0 against Celtic. Celtic hero John Hartson has told The Scottish Sun that he thinks the Bhoys                                          merely need to turn up to  beat    Rangers on Sunday afternoon.                              

June        2016        -   Leigh Griffiths, Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths hoping to rout rivals Rangers next season

Fenian morons - morons like no other.

Archived